An opportunity to shoot in Mar ? G- STAR ????

Status
Not open for further replies.

AhV

Jun 10, 2004
Northland
Before I get flame, I must clarify that I am not related to this event in any way. They sent me an email..so I kay poh went to visit the below link :

http://www.hsbc.com.sg/sg/personal/cards/creditcd/gstar/gstar_final.htm

If any of the models in the house is joining this, do keep us informed ...ALL THE BEST !!!! :)

There is a stange condition tho ......

Terms and conditions - Contest

1.To qualify for contest selection, all entries must be submitted and received by HSBC before midnight, 31 January 2006.

2.Participants must be at least 21 years old and earn a minimum income of S$30,000 per annum.

IMHO, its their cheap skate way of getting fools to participate and then, the participants will be asked to get a HSBC credit card.

hanafi said:
IMHO, its their cheap skate way of getting fools to participate and then, the participants will be asked to get a HSBC credit card.

now to pwned the ppl with money... hahah... help them do free advertisement & modeling..

hanafi said:

so, only FOOLS will take part in this event :sweat:

usually 1st yr free ..
after 9months call to terminate loh

and they waived for u ..
and the process repeats :bsmilie:

KNIGHT ONG said:
didnt bring my HSBC card today .. :(

eh ? but you brought your camera ;) wa...small card din bring ...brought your precious out instead :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.