An open letter ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deadpoet

Oct 18, 2004
To CS Admin, not picking a fight here, but this is the only forum I feel I can reply through, appreciate your understanding.

Recently a person(s) posted 5 comments on my site. The comments were posted from June 28, 2008 17:15:17 GMT to 17:23:55GMT.

The comments were psoted under 2 guest nick - "nightmare" and "matt". First glance, I thought of night86mare and mattlock. However, I doubt they are the true culprits.

The 5 comments are quoted verbatum below:

"U need to improve on ur composition they are terrible and posting critique comments on cs is useless when ur photos suck" nightmare

"ur cropping is badly done what are u trying to express? u need to be expose more post at least soem pics on cs and dont hide here all the time cos ur pics are terrible go ahead and filter all the bad comments i know u will do it" matt

"totally dumb series u got no taent as a photographer u only know how to diss ppl on cs look at ur pictures a 10 year old can shoot better than u bad lighting control bad composition u have a long way to go dude try to improve on ur ps skills" matt

"Im gonna puke u make all ur models look bad wat dumb pose is this. please dont comment anymroe on cs cos ur portfolio totally is garbage i know u will filter this as in all the other 100000 bad comments u have so go ahead" nightmare

"this is the dumbest series of the year taking models with a wig jumping around isnt photography arty please learn from larajade she is 19 years old and 20 times better than this crap" matt

The reason I am posting these comments here is becasue I do not believe night86mare nor mattlock are the one posting the comments. This means, there is a bad apple amoung us. It is no secret that I disagree with Mattlock over a few "things" lately and our exchanges had gone heated at times. However, I see these 5 posts an effort by someone in CS to stirr up emotions and hope for the worst.

At the end of the day, I really don't care what this person thinks, or if this person can think at all.

I will continue to post my comments and opinions on CS if I feel like it. And I only post under my one and only real nick, nor do I try to conjure up a name to insinuate someone else.

:bsmilie: To me, there's no point for you to show us this?

What you trying to prove? :dunno:

Even they do really posted all that, u shd replied there not here lor. Or maybe u want to call strait time as well?

Sighz..... after seeing this post and i actually clicked your links! :eek: by now your hit rates for your sites must be high ah?! :bsmilie:

Hm...... ok la, "NOT THAT BAD" la, at less it last me about 30 secs to see at the thumbnails on your site. :)

http://www.thenuproject.com/ this is a little site that want to share with you to UNDERSTAND what is call "Beauty" especially for your PASSION IN WOMAN and you might seen it but i doubt it personally :)

:bsmilie: To me, there's no point for you to show us this?

What you trying to prove? :dunno:

Even they do really posted all that, u shd replied there not here lor. Or maybe u want to call strait time as well?

3 posts in a row?

You're making yourself Suspect No.1. :bsmilie:

i think this, i have to clarify in person.

no, i have not been doing such stupid stuff. i may disagree with your ideologies but i think there is an underlying principle that i always have - a certain basic respect for any photographer, be they GWC or good. besides, i think most of your shots are pretty good. cheers.

you know deadpoet, the mention of larajade.. maybe you should follow up on that, i know of someone whom you have crossed recently who is an ardent fan of that photographer.. to the extent of posting her works here under the nick. but frankly there is nothing cs admin can do. i think it is best that perhaps, if you get the rough idea of who it is, work it out with the person.. it is always better to make friends than enemies, and perhaps i should be the last person to say this, but it's still true.

childish act.

no, i have not been doing such stupid stuff. i may disagree with your ideologies but i think there is an underlying principle that i always have - a certain basic respect for any photographer, be they GWC or good. besides, i think most of your shots are pretty good. cheers.

you know deadpoet, the mention of larajade.. maybe you should follow up on that, i know of someone whom you have crossed recently who is an ardent fan of that photographer.. to the extent of posting her works here under the nick. but frankly there is nothing cs admin can do. i think it is best that perhaps, if you get the rough idea of who it is, work it out with the person.. it is always better to make friends than enemies, and perhaps i should be the last person to say this, but it's still true.

never thought it was you after that initial second.

Dude, plus it's pretty obvious you don't type in shorthand like this moron:

"U need to improve on ur composition they are terrible and posting critique comments on cs is useless when ur photos suck" nightmare

I hate it when people use "U" and "ur", and from what I know, you don't. Sometimes it's easy to tell from the way the person types. :)

The fact someone wants to use "nightmare" as a nick is a compliment to you. :bsmilie:

Maybe one of your admirers?

Have you turned down a date recently? :sweatsm:

DP's right. as bad as those two and whatever bad blood there is i don't think that they'd ever stoop that low...

gee, i hope hose culprits will be found & dealt with! :devil:

darn annoying!

Sorry to hear you've got trolls on your site.. Just delete lah. These type of people get their kicks out of looking at the sh*t they smear on other people's walls.

3 posts in a row?

You're making yourself Suspect No.1. :bsmilie:

Alamak, no one post at the timing i posted lor..... check the time lor. :p

Suspect? Let it be lor if people want to, I am fine with it.

I know myself that i am clear can liao. Even i am not a fans of DP

DP, if those provocateurs went as far as to attempt to assume night86mare and mattlock's identity, it is safe to assume that those comments made were intended to sow discord; there's absolutely no critique value in those comments whatsoever.

People with way too much time on their hands get away with nasty comments like those due to the anonymity of the Net - as far as possible I'd ask you to laugh it off.

We'll just leave that kind of childish behaviour to them eh?

i have to clarify that i have never been to deadpoets site in my life and even if i have i could never load up the pics. The person posting those comments must have a full coverage of everyone and their connections using similar traits to accuse and stir sh*t. So if the name of the posters is denied do not accuse people cause this is what the posters wanted and do not msg me nightmare86 and say that your 80 percent sure that its me cos its not and if i say that i am 90 percent sure its you cos your name is close to the poster how woudl you feel?

DP, if those provocateurs went as far as to attempt to assume night86mare and mattlock's identity, it is safe to assume that those comments made were intended to sow discord; there's absolutely no critique value in those comments whatsoever.

People with way too much time on their hands get away with nasty comments like those due to the anonymity of the Net - as far as possible I'd ask you to laugh it off.

We'll just leave that kind of childish behaviour to them eh?

My intention is to simply let everyone knows, there is another bad apple amoung us.

Will I do anything, nope. Not worth it.

And also to let the idiot knows, I will just continue on what I do best :)

i have to clarify that i have never been to deadpoets site in my life and even if i have i could never load up the pics. The person posting those comments must have a full coverage of everyone and their connections using similar traits to accuse and stir sh*t. So if the name of the posters is denied do not accuse people cause this is what the posters wanted and do not msg me nightmare86 and say that ur 80 percent sure that its me cos its not and i can say that i am 90 person sure its u how woudl u feel?

I thought it was you for 2 seconds, because of the Lara Jade reference. However, as you had put it succinctly, a twisted mind is at loose, with idle time to weave all the connections together. It's just too convienent. Everyone is a suspect, and no one is accused of anything. Don't think it's you anyway.

Drakon is correct, the idiot is trying to stirr up sentiments, sow discords, and hoping for the worst ... that we start fighting among ourselves.

That will not happen becasue we are smarter than that. What this had done is I am more determine to be part of a portrait forum that is SECOND to NONE on the web. This will piss off the idiot big time :)

Let's do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.