An open letter ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
did u find who was writin on ur photos? they r 10000 times dumb with no taent!

A Wookie wrote that? :D

250px-Drall_Alien_Anthology.jpg

I am not going out to find the idiot(s), but I have a good hunch who he/she/they might be, likely one of the newly minted nick(s) here on CS.

Anyway, it really does not matter. I get hate mail all the time. It did not stop me. What irritated me this time around, the idiot(s) tries to set it up and blame other members here on CS.

Of course they are dumb, and maybe lacking in talents, but one thing for sure, they are cowards.

I am not going out to find the idiot(s), but I have a good hunch who he/she/they might be, likely one of the newly minted nick(s) here on CS.

Anyway, it really does not matter. I get hate mail all the time. It did not stop me. What irritated me this time around, the idiot(s) tries to set it up and blame other members here on CS.

Of course they are dumb, and maybe lacking in talents, but one thing for sure, they are cowards.

yawn... your point being? You're the only one who's had this happen to that is broadcasting this in public in this place. Who cares? It's pretty obvious you're trying to stir up sympathy towards you (which i think is a shallow pool to draw from) and provoke the real culprit to make another move again. Pretty transparent of you. Have a banana, it'll help lower your blood pressure so u can chill :)

yawn... your point being? You're the only one who's had this happen to that is broadcasting this in public in this place. Who cares? It's pretty obvious you're trying to stir up sympathy towards you (which i think is a shallow pool to draw from) and provoke the real culprit to make another move again. Pretty transparent of you. Have a banana, it'll help lower your blood pressure so u can chill :)

Funny thing is, all this started around the time you showed up.

Coincident, I am sure.

I think this thread should be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.