An old Army warehouse

Status
Not open for further replies.

lewfs

Jan 19, 2002
West Zone
Visit site
An old army warehouse along Kranji Road.

DSCN0030a.JPG

Haha!!....Hope that its not my illusion!!...
Anyway...I've the same idea as you've said...but I was driving pass the place and stop by a traffic light and notice this building on my right, so I took out my DC and snap.

Really an Army warehouse not?? wahhh.....can take pic ahh? Heard pple taking pic of Army installations kenna charged hah!

Really an Army warehouse not?? wahhh.....can take pic ahh? Heard pple taking pic of Army installations kenna charged hah!

Well...siron, you can drive along Kranji Road and check it out yourself. Anyway if you can't recognized an amry camp, its either 1) you have not go to army before, 2) you have been to army, then you need to go in-camp more often, 3) you are just a jerk!!
Ha Ha!!

BTW, can't you see that this photo was taken outside the camp!! Although you are right that no photography inside camp.

Originally posted by lewfs

Well...siron, you can drive along Kranji Road and check it out yourself. Anyway if you can't recognized an amry camp, its either 1) you have not go to army before, 2) you have been to army, then you need to go in-camp more often, 3) you are just a jerk!!
Ha Ha!!

BTW, can't you see that this photo was taken outside the camp!! Although you are right that no photography inside camp.

Haha..I am a REGULAR. :) So do you think have I serve the Army? For your info 1 person was taking pic outside my camp and was chased by the RP, and he hope up his van.
Maybe you dun know much...but the security now is VERY tight. Even taking picture outside camp if it's an operation ready camp. Because of the 9-11 incident. SAF is taking all precautions. Just for you info. Don't get into trouble for nothing. Just advices here...

Thanks!! FYI I was a regular also... security not so tight last time.:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.