An incident in Geylang

I want to laugh at the person who wrote that blog. There are shops selling chairman mao / russian state logo printed on the bags n shirts. Why not complaints to SPF? If u watch big event sports, supporters carries their state flag to show support.
As long as their state flag r not display like how singapore flag r displayed during national day (that u can report to SPF) I think its ok.
That blogger is just like that young lady who called police to stop me from flying our state flag that I hang properly, with respect, onto my kite strings during the Nation Day July to August period.

Blogger can video what they did and said. No problem with the T shirts and their singing of their National Anthem.

This is not acceptable:
When I told him and his friends to keep quiet they got very aggressive and said that Singaporeans are weak and say we are just a small shitty country that gets trampled by China. He even taunted me to hit him.

Send it with a complaint to:

• Press
• Our own PMO
• The Chinese Embassy

Of the 3, PRC nationals are most afraid of the last. When they are called up by the Embassy to explain, that's when they FEAR.

Last edited:
Blogger is xenophobic toward the foreign talents, that's all.

when the writer said:
I spotted this guy and his group of friends from China wearing this in public. They were speaking very loudly in mandarin and singing the China National anthem ignoring all the stares he got from other people nearby. I think they just came back from watching a China soccer game.

When I told him and his friends to keep quiet they got very aggressive and said that Singaporeans are weak and say we are just a small shitty country that gets trampled by China. He even taunted me to hit him.

Luckily, my friends pull me away from the confrontation.

who can actually verify what actually happened?

He could have merely taken the photo of a person wearing that shirt and posted it up, along with a story that he made up, just to stir anti-foreigners sentiments

when the writer said:

who can actually verify what actually happened?

He could have merely taken the photo of a person wearing that shirt and posted it up, along with a story that he made up, just to stir anti-foreigners sentiments

That's probably exactly what happened. TRS is a site full of nonsense.

Anyone remember a TRS post regarding someone saying he saw a hugh group of 'PRC' hanging China flags around Garden By The Bay (GbtB)... 'Singing' China Nationa Songs... even include a 'Photo' as prove... till me and many member here pointed out that around GbtB... you can't see the building at the background. Turn out... its a photo taken in China.

I post on TRS website and demand they correct this mistake... they just remove the post and 'act blur'....didn't reply to my email...

So... I'll take anything coming from TRS with a Pot Of Salt....

Btw.... the law on not wearing commie flag or red Stars are of a difference era... except NK... anyone here can still name a 'True' commie country ?? Even Cuba is opening up for business and would have open more if USA had remove sanctions...

Btw.... I also have a red t-shirt with a giant yellow 5 pointed Star some friend got me from Vietnam... should I be arrested too ?? :think:

I am not a fan of the mindless press releases masquerading as news in The States Times but truly TRS is the alternative media equivalent of the New Paper . poor quality sensationalist news

Well. That's the state Singapore is in, highly dependent on foreigners to keep the economy going.

Under the first Prime Mnister, Singapore made the early foray to invest in China. Remember the Suzhou Project?

Solutions: True blooded Singaporeans should produce more babies to augment the population

Well. That's the state Singapore is in, highly dependent on foreigners to keep the economy going.

Under the first Prime Mnister, Singapore made the early foray to invest in China. Remember the Suzhou Project?

Solutions: True blooded Singaporeans should produce more babies to augment the population

QFT...

Why are the Singapore men wasting their precious energy in Geylang? :bsmilie: