An Evening with Christmas Floats on 17th Dec (Sat) 6.30pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

sleeksports

Aug 24, 2007
Adopted from SPCA (2003)
Hi Fellow Members,

I would like to invite you to this Bi-annual event located near Pandan Reservoir.

Because of an anticipated crowd of a thousand people... the place probably can accomodate about 20 ClubSnap members.

If you happen to be free on the 17th Dec (Sat) evening...don't miss this opportunity to be upclose to these floats.

The floats will be coming from Orchard Road to the destination and participants MAY BE allowed on the floats....subjected

to the organisers' permission and crowd control protocol.

Last edited:
Members attending this event

1. Joe

Last edited:
Friend you got my contact coas I'm free these saturday.

1. Joe
2.Hanmin147

1. Joe
2.Hanmin147
3. Sid

1. Joe
2.Hanmin147
3. Sid
4. nasriee

1. Joe
2. Sid
3. nasriee
4. Bukitimah (coming @ 7pm)

Sorry will not be able to attend the event due to a family function, do enjoy yourselves! Sorry for the inconvenience caused and I hope you organize more event like this because I was really looking forward to getting a close up with the floats!

1. Joe
2. Sid
3. nasriee
4. Bukitimah (coming @ 7pm)

Sorry will not be able to attend the event due to a family function, do enjoy yourselves! Sorry for the inconvenience caused and I hope you organize more event like this because I was really looking forward to getting a close up with the floats!

No worries bro...you have a great weekend ahead.

Will definately update you on future events...next one most probably be at Bukit Brown Cemetry...my grandfather and great-grandfather are there....so that place is pretty special to my family :)

1.Joe
2.Sid
3.Nasriee
4.Bukitimah
5.Benjamin5777
6.benkhng
7. seezhijie

1.Joe
2.Sid
3.Nasriee
4.Bukitimah
5.Benjamin5777
6.benkhng
7. seezhijie
8.wasak2000
9: litechaser

|

1.Joe
2.Sid
3.Nasriee
4.Bukitimah
5.Benjamin5777
6.benkhng
7. seezhijie

8: litechaser
9.JohnChong

Bro cant make it due to the weather..

Thanks to all who made it for this event.

We were very fortunate that the weather was great with an evening breeze from South China Sea.

Please feel free to post yr pics under Reportage and Sports (I hope this is the correct place).

If it is possible.....somebody could start a thread and the rest could contribute to the same thread

so that the CS community won't have a tough time opening different threads of the same event :)

For those who couldn't make it.... I would also like to thank you guys for the effort in letting me know.

Hope to see all of you (including those who couldn't make it) again in future gatherings.

Merry Christmas and have a Blessed holiday.

Last edited:
Dear Trevor, I start the thread with the same title 'An Evening with Christmas Floats on 17th Dec (Sat) 6.30pm'. Thank you again for the invitation.

Status
Not open for further replies.