An Evening Panorama

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tweek

Jan 17, 2002
East
www.weekai.com
I like pastel evening skies like this one :)

skypanosmall.jpg

hey tweek u live around serangoon area....cause on the left tt's Chuan Park if i'm not wrong...

u got a nice panorama....taken 2day?

hehe, my location = east, so that's not serangoon. How did you tell that the place is Chuan Park with such a lack of architecture details? :p

Thanks, yup it was taken today, this was today's evening sky.

Originally posted by Tweek
How did you tell that the place is Chuan Park with such a lack of architecture details?
:D :dunno: :D

Tweek , u should take more right side of the sky .. seem like look nicer over there ...

anyway .. nice shot :thumbsup:

Originally posted by megaweb

Tweek , u should take more right side of the sky .. seem like look nicer over there ...

anyway .. nice shot :thumbsup:

I think the right side is nicer too, but this was taken from my home window and that's the limit already, unless I am Peter Parker and I can scale the walls, hehe.

Wow!! Nice shot...yup, i noticed today's evening sky was very nice. :)

Yup, I like such pastel coloured skies too. This is probably the better few we can get in Singapore. But it pales very much in comparison with the ones I saw in Australia and New Zealand. Over there, you can get one on any good day. The view is truly very beautiful!!! You can aim your camera at any point and get some decent shots. *dream*

Originally posted by Blitz
Not fair, how come Tweek always can find such nice skies one?! ;( :D

as long as you can have an unobstructed view of the sky, you can find such nice skies on some days, at about 7pm. :) I always look out of my window before I watch Zhen Qing at 7pm everyday hehe.

Originally posted by Tweek

as long as you can have an obstructed view of the sky, you can find such nice skies on some days, at about 7pm. :) I always look out of my window before I watch Zhen Qing at 7pm everyday hehe.

agree... my home living room faces south... can see beautiful sky, fireworks from stadium, CBD.... hehehe:D

Both sides of my HDB is facing more HDBs argh :( Maybe I should get myself bitten by a radiated spider ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.