An Evening of Meowzz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azure

Deregistered
Mar 16, 2003
ClubSNAP community
www.clubsnap.org
Partly prodded to do this outing by Pol...
Poledra said:
*CRY*
I wanna go cat shooting or any other shooting. Even to shoot ESPN also can.
:cry:

Date : Saturday, 8th Nov 03
Time : 5.30pm to 8.00pm
Meet-up point will be PMed to participants.

We will be meeting at a place near MRT or NEL (pending availability of cats & CWS sanction). We will probably be moving about to see small stray cat refuges around the neighbourhood. You may except to walk a lot if you wish to see a lot of cats.

I shall be making arrangements with my contacts in the CWS/FOA/SPCA groups to see where we can visit. As we do not want to draw too much attention, I shall be keeping this group as small as possible.

Those interested, please PM me your name and contact HP to register for the outing. Thank you.
:cheergal: :cheergal: :cheergal:

cats are noctornal..

apparently there's quite a cat community around arab st area...

Anyway, in response to Majere2sg, here's a ranged shot (from 5+ metres) taken around 11pm, with flash.
cs127.jpg

Bring on your TCs if you want to snap the felines. Though from 5:30pm to 7pm, we should have ample daylight, for prosumer, consumer, digicams alike and for the DSLR folks. After that can have the rest of the time playing with some of the cats.
:vhappy:

OUTING FULLY SUBSCRIBED.

Will PM registrants details very soon. Just give me a day or so to sort out the arrangements with the guides (if I can get...).

:cheergal:

Those going :-

1. RedRum
2. Pure flame
3. Frisky
4. Luv_Dance
5. Helbreath

Thanks for signing up. We are full house liao. Once I've firmed up the location and route, I'll be PMing you of where to meet. Likewise, I'll be arranging to see if I can get a couple of volunteers to come along as back-up guides, and we can look forward to a fun and catty evening.
:D

:cheergal:

Okay, folks, do check your PM. This is definitely the last open meowzz outing I'll be doing for the year.

Points to note :
1. Watch what you wear - won't want black clothes to become furry clothes!
2. Bounce card or omni-bounce or diffuser.
3. NO CAT FOOD PLEASE! They have enough to eat.
4. Please no pursuing of the feline subjects across roads, car parks, etc.
5. No littering. I don't want to give residents more reasons to complain.

UPZ
:gbounce:

Azure said:
Okay, folks, do check your PM. This is definitely the last open meowzz outing I'll be doing for the year.

Points to note :
1. Watch what you wear - won't want black clothes to become furry clothes!
2. Bounce card or omni-bounce or diffuser.
3. NO CAT FOOD PLEASE! They have enough to eat.
4. Please no pursuing of the feline subjects across roads, car parks, etc.
5. No littering. I don't want to give residents more reasons to complain.

UPZ
:gbounce:

paiseh ar ... wat is feline ??? female cat ????

West_ray said:
paiseh ar ... wat is feline ??? female cat ????

Another way of saying cat. I think it can be used to refer to members of the cat family as well, but not too sure about that.

Yupz. Felines refer to cat family, including lions, tigers, leopard, etc. Just like bovines refer to cows (Hell Bovines for D2 players hehehe), porcines for pigs and canines for dogs, wolves...

Azure said:
Yupz. Felines refer to cat family, including lions, tigers, leopard, etc. Just like bovines refer to cows (Hell Bovines for D2 players hehehe), porcines for pigs and canines for dogs, wolves...

I wonder how it feels like to be shooting Hell Bovines...... :bigeyes:
:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Er, what else is there in the pig family? Wild boar? Warthog?

I wonder how it feels like to be shooting Hell Bovines......
Hmmmm... I will try to capture and upload a pic for you... ;)

Meanwhile, here's one old kat crying out to us...
"Waaaahhhh! Come visit me laaahhhh!"
cs_kat_old_cry.jpg

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.