An army of photographers and my photo was chosen.

Reportage

Nov 24, 2008
Dr Vivian Balakrishnan has chosen the photo i taken of him during the run for his facebook profile. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Congrats! You must be very happy. :)

But you missed a photo of Dr. F. W., and I bet he's more famouse here at Pentax forum than Dr Vivian Balakrishnan :sticktong

But you missed a photo of Dr. F. W., and I bet he's more famouse here at Pentax forum than Dr Vivian Balakrishnan :sticktong

Heh... how about someone not so famous like Dr T?

HOW nice to have captured his LIAN. ;p

so where is your photo?

care to show?

dun :thumbsup: like self praise.

so where is your photo?

care to show?

dun :thumbsup: like self praise.

you can view it on dr vivian balakrishnan's facebook profile, apparently. :bsmilie:

for last sentence, you need to do a search.... :bsmilie:

Dr Vivian Balakrishnan has chosen the photo i taken of him during the run for his facebook profile. :thumbsup:

Are you going to charge him for using your photos? ;p

Congrats...hopefully he can add "Taken with a Pentax" on his photo too! :)

No worry, if I can attend the Dec outing (trying to confirm), I will take more photos of Dr F.W. plus the obligatory "FW taking group photo shot pose". ;p

Hmm, well done on your use of social media to get your photographs out there :thumbsup: