AmosYee got slap

Yappy

May 30, 2004
Amos Yee got slap outside the court...

Last edited:
I thought it was really dumb for the guy to do that. Whoever you do that to, there's no justification since it's unaggravated. One does not simply walk up to people and slap them.

Waiting for the police to arrest the man in red... unlikely he could 'escape' for long... with so many CCTV camera around the court...

You don't go round slapping people for what they say that you don't agree. If he use violence then by all mean stop him physically.

This is definitely not acceptable and like him, deserves same attention by the authorities to send the right message to all that we have law here.

I think the CCTVs conveniently malfunctioned at the point in time leading to there being no footage of the slap taking place.

Kungfu master sometimes slaps a cocky apprentice to show him The Way. :)

.......only if he is an irresponsible pubescent male .......You can't get any cockier. ;)

i have to agree with newnation on their satirical piece ...

http://newnation.sg/2015/05/arrest-reporters-for-abetting-crime-as-they-failed-to-chase-after-amos-yee-attacker/

"Arrest reporters for abetting crime as they failed to chase after amos yee attacker"

Of course, some of them lugging heavy gear... but still..?

'New Nation' is our local Onion News... so I do know its a joke...

Because if anyone believe that any bystanders 'must' react by chasing after the attacker/robber/rapist etc... is somewhat unrealistic.... :think: