Amos Yee's slapper in court today

Hero-Movie-Poster-Three.jpg

Hero is going to the slammer ...... stay tuned for the update here ..............

You are good.. Can tell the future. Can you tell me whether Nikon will release a D400 by end 2015?

And some people here, predicted that HE won't get caught or be brought to justice... :what:

I was pleasantly surprised by the jail term to be honest. And the speed at which he was arrested and taken to task. There is hope after all ;)

You are good.. Can tell the future. Can you tell me whether Nikon will release a D400 by end 2015?

.... they are too busy cashing in on the D7200..... stay tuned till December 31st to find out.....:bsmilie:

Don't expect Amos Yee to get away lightly either especially now that Hero is going to jail........stay tuned....

I was pleasantly surprised by the jail term to be honest. And the speed at which he was arrested and taken to task. There is hope after all ;)

Hope has always been there... provided that you don't only look at the worst in life... :think:

And slapper and slapee will reunite in prison soon enough...

I find the sentencing quite strange.

There are people fighting outside bars and police would advise the victims to take it up as civil case.

So why is this slapper's case a criminal case?

I find the sentencing quite strange.

There are people fighting outside bars and police would advise the victims to take it up as civil case.

So why is this slapper's case a criminal case?

Because if don't catch... ppl said not fair meh...