Amos Yee vs Steven Lim

justatinyreddot

May 18, 2012
What happens when Amos Yee calls superstar Steven Lim "ah gua"?
The purpose of this video is solely for entertainment only. No other intentions are involved.
[video=youtube;_ZvsbszTwv8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZvsbszTwv8[/video]

I pity his parents... who have to bail him out and most likely pay his fine and worry if he is jailed... but for Amos, I have no pity... time for him to learn adult responsibility...

there is a chinese saying....a gem would need some beating [polishing] first before it can shine.

This guy is smart, but use his intelligence in a wrong way. Think we should give him some "polishing" and hopefully the gem in him would shine in the right direction.

Who knows, he could be the next once in 50yrs talent who could lead the future generations of Singaporean.

But first, of course, he needs some "polishing".

Adult responsibility?

He has to overcome stupidity first.

there is a chinese saying....a gem would need some beating [polishing] first before it can shine.

This guy is smart, but use his intelligence in a wrong way. Think we should give him some "polishing" and hopefully the gem in him would shine in the right direction.

Who knows, he could be the next once in 50yrs talent who could lead the future generations of Singaporean.

But first, of course, he needs some "polishing".
Responsibility can be cultivate,

but there is no cure for stupidity.

anyway, we would prefer a leader to be morality upright than smart.

there is also one Chinese Saying; rotten wood can not be carved.
Do not waste time on people who don't show respects on any others.

I pity his parents... who have to bail him out and most likely pay his fine and worry if he is jailed... but for Amos, I have no pity... time for him to learn adult responsibility...

His upbringing could have led to his brand of behaviour

[youtube]dKEbuWqcR_8[/youtube]

If only he had stayed focus... I hope he will learn his lesson and go on to better things...

[youtube]dKEbuWqcR_8[/youtube]

If only he had stayed focus... I hope he will learn his lesson and go on to better things...

Hard to believe that he would grow up to become so ugly :(

He have no chance to become Jackie Chan of SG.
Jackie works very hard at his age to become successful.

He need to check into Mental Institute and get proper medical treatment before things get worst.

Psychopathy is traditionally defined as a personality disorder characterized
by enduring antisocial behavior, diminished empathy and remorse,
and disinhibited or bold behavior.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychopathy

Identifying Psychopaths with the Hare Checklist
See Point 8 ) Look for a lack of empathy. Psychopaths are callous and have no way of relating to non-psychopaths.

http://www.wikihow.com/Identify-a-Psychopath

Last edited:
He really is the undisputed Famous Amos now.

more like Infamous Amos..

one can sense that he has a big ego and thinks highly of himself as better than everybody else based on previous interviews to him when he was younger.. that is one of the problem..
my 1st reaction was pity the parents bringing shame to their name, but looking at them walking out of the courthouse made me think they are one of the reason why he has this sort of attitude..

a father working in the IT industry and a mother working as a teacher..

i would never bail a kid of mine doing such thing and looking unapologetic

As dumb(and misguided as he appears to be, going after a teenager in court speaks breadth and depth of characters. If I were sitting on the fence, I sure know which side to fall on now.

As dumb(and misguided as he appears to be, going after a teenager in court speaks breadth and depth of characters. If I were sitting on the fence, I sure know which side to fall on now.

Teenager who also insulted a religion beside just LKY... not forgetting more than 20 person lodged police report against him. If the police don't take action... are the police doing their duty ?? If Court don't judge him... is the Court doing their duty ??

I don't think he should be imprisoned.... at 16+/17yrs old... that's NOT going to happen, period. Community service, a fine and mandatory Court enforced psychological counselling (at his parent's expense) follow by monitoring would most likely be the case...

For those who are on 'infamous' Amos camp... I suggest you all wait till the final Court verdict before deciding is S'pore's Court crazy/inhuman only after the punishment is confirmed...

Enforced psychological counselling should do him good... :think:

It is easy to lose one's way. Especially for the young ones. Especially in our hi tech hyper overdrive global world.

Proverbs

Above all else, guard your heart,
for everything you do flows from it.
Keep your mouth free of perversity;
keep corrupt talk far from your lips.
Let your eyes look straight ahead;
fix your gaze directly before you.
Give careful thought to the paths for your feet
and be steadfast in all your ways.
Do not turn to the right or the left;
keep your foot from evil.

It can be very difficult to do sometimes...or at least this is what I have found for myself. :)

Reactions: Kisuke
Seems 'Infamous' Amos has been having mummy issue...

1907475_822260387829971_1052144649964151635_n.jpg