AMK Photographers Gathering

Status
Not open for further replies.

photobum

Deregistered
Apr 17, 2005
To all,

After many months of planning, I am organizing a gathering for all the good folks at Ang Mo Kio and its vicinity.

Date: Saturday, April 28th, 2007
Time: 10 am to 12 noon
Location: McDonald's by the Park along Ang Mo Kio Avenue 6 (across KBox Plaza - previously Broadway Theatre)

For those who are able attend, please list your names:

1. Photobum

What's the program like?

We will discuss about workshops and shooting trips. No shooting on that day, just to gathering and meet up.

sounds great, i stay in bishan though..

will mark my calender..

thanks for organizing things like that!

I may organize photography, lighting and Photoshop workshops on a regular basis if the AMK group is able to sustain.

I live @ AMK, can I be a listener?

I just learn about photography, thus dun really know how to shoot good photo.

So I can only listen and try to learn tips from you guys. :)

well...i can enjoy my big breakfast...this outing doesnt matter wat camera u are using right..?

Location: McDonald's by the Park along Ang Mo Kio Avenue 6 (across KBox Plaza - previously Broadway Theatre)

1. Photobum
2. Cherkel

I live @ AMK, can I be a listener?

I just learn about photography, thus dun really know how to shoot good photo.

So I can only listen and try to learn tips from you guys. :)

Of course you can!;)

I may have the experience in photography, but when it comes to organizing group gatherings and outings, I need help and support from all of you.:angel:

well...i can enjoy my big breakfast...this outing doesnt matter wat camera u are using right..?

Nikon, Canon, Minolta, Olympus, Pentax, Sony, Yashica, Casio, Leica, Contax, Mamiya or Hasselblad.
Point-and-shoots, DSLRs, Holgas, Dianas, Seagulls, Russian cameras, disposable cameras; inexpensive or expensive.

All are welcome to join. ;)

Up for a fine Saturday morning!

Of course you can!;)

I may have the experience in photography, but when it comes to organizing group gatherings and outings, I need help and support from all of you.:angel:

OK! I will come over and sit sit listen listen :D

I am living on the other side of the hill near KBCC :D

OK! I will come over and sit sit listen listen :D

I am living on the other side of the hill near KBCC :D

Great! I hope to see you there.;)

Up for a Tuesday morning.

Nikon, Canon, Minolta, Olympus, Pentax, Sony, Yashica, Casio, Leica, Contax, Mamiya or Hasselblad.
Point-and-shoots, DSLRs, Holgas, Dianas, Seagulls, Russian cameras, disposable cameras; inexpensive or expensive.

All are welcome to join. ;)

please bring all your camera and lay it out on the table so we acn identify each other! :bsmilie:

1. Photobum
2. Cherkel
3. Jack006

please bring all your camera and lay it out on the table so we acn identify each other! :bsmilie:

Ha...ha...:bsmilie:

Ok, I will bring my nephew's plastic squirt aqua camera with 'click' action sound.

up for a Tuesday noon.

My camera has been sent for servicing. Hoho... I will approach you guys when I saw CAMERA!!!

But don't worry, I will not steal :)

Back to serious matter, I will go without my camera.

Up for this threat :)

Status
Not open for further replies.