AMK Hub Opening Bash

Status
Not open for further replies.

cryder

Dec 7, 2006
AMK Hub will officially open on 22 and 23 September!

Come down to AMK Hub for two days of exciting celebrations! Patrons can expect fun and games, guest appearances from Mediacorp artistes, mini concerts, charity fund raisers, face painting, caricaturist and lots of giveaways. To top it all off, an impressive fireworks display awaits patrons.

Get up close with your favourite Star Search 2007 finalists (see photo attached) These events will be held at three locations, at the Main Stage, mini stage near Cheers and mini stage near Ang Mo Kio MRT. There will also be special discounts for the shopaholics out there.

Mr. Lim Boon Heng, Secretary-General, National Trades Union Congress, and Minister, Prime Minister’s Office will be officiating the launch of AMK Hub.

dont know ms color got any special discount for the opening?

Hello there,
may i know the timings of the guests and stars appearances.
and the photo attached..

Hello there,
may i know the timings of the guests and stars appearances.
and the photo attached..

oops, not sure leh. me just cut n paste.

interesting event. thanks for sharing. :)

haha, you right!;p

anyway, i do have internal mail circulation on this long before hand but it will be reveal in Saturday newspapers(ZB & ST), so make sure to look out for it.

Sat newspaper... Thanx for the addl info. Will lookout for this weekend papers.

i have the schedule but i will just leak abit out in case...

there will be 3 locations for the events. so have to choose 1 and sacrifice the others. some of the event timing for the mediacorp artistes will be quite near. some of them is even from 1 location immediately to another location, so stick to ur fengshui place.

saturday appearance are
  • Kym Ng, Pan Ling Ling, Elvin Ng, Nat Ho & Felicia Chin
  • Star Search contestants, Project & Campus Superstar Champ & 1 finalist
  • Spectacular Fireworks Show subjected to weather condition

sunday appearance are
  • Hanwei, Fiona Xie, Nat Ho
  • Hey Gorgeous Finalists, SuperBand, Project & Campus Superstar Champ & 1 runner-up.

will post the poster this midnight.

wo, this weekend sure a lot of events from others shopping centers and other places of interest, so hopefully no1 come here to snatch place with me.:devil:

ho ho, u are fast!:sticktong

Nah... Just reached home. Thought u mentioned abt posting at midnight. So might as well i go amk hub website check out and viola! Share the link asap as some ppl maybe waiting...

Nah... Just reached home. Thought u mentioned abt posting at midnight. So might as well i go amk hub website check out and viola! Share the link asap as some ppl maybe waiting...

oya, me too. from a small newbie outing at Chinatown.

Hi there,

Star search 2007 finalist will be there today at AMK Hub at 3.30pm, fans of them or anyone can go down and support them.

300n

Status
Not open for further replies.