AMK hub food court OPENED :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wind30

Deregistered
Mar 14, 2004
finally a good food court in AMK. The previous one in Jubilee was like terrible.

This new one looks quite good. Any recommendations?

I only tried the XO mee. Not bad and the portions is quite a lot. Dunno if because just open. The HK Roast stuff looks very nice. Got pigeons and suckling pig :)

Try the curry chicken rice, spicy chicken....all the way right at the end.. Been there for lunch since last week. Since the market is closed for reno, it's a good place to go especially during this weird weather days.

hobsml-eat.gif

The hookien mee is interesting. :)

Hmmm... Walking distance from my house...

wah...now I really become super homesick:(
does that mean a lot of the wet market hawker centre hawkers moved into the new food court?
hope they won't quit because the rent is higher
food in the old hawker centre was very very good:lovegrin:

Go try the vegetarian food! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

wah...now I really become super homesick:(
does that mean a lot of the wet market hawker centre hawkers moved into the new food court?
hope they won't quit because the rent is higher
food in the old hawker centre was very very good:lovegrin:

Seems to be all new stalls. Hey does anyone know where the old wet market hawkers went to after they close? I like the western food there.

the hokkien mee seems to be the famous one at the Wisma foodcourt. Always long queue. The HK Roast duck is very nice too. they have different sauce for the char siew rice and duck rice. They also have roast pigeon on weekends.

Bery happy and the parking is convenient on weekdays evenings, no worries for rain, etc. The Big Pao in the dim sum stall outside NTUC is also very nice.

When is the interchange going to move into the AMK Hub. Very sian, take bus always have to drop at Jubilee bus-stop then walk a long distance back.

maybe hougang market... a fren's mum who has a clothing stall in the market was given temporary stall at hougang... but dunno which part

Status
Not open for further replies.