AMK garden

Status
Not open for further replies.

Falcon

Jan 18, 2002
This place seems like an insect paradise and a good alternative to BG and AH. How to get there from AMK mrt station? I think I read somewhere it is opp AMK library. Is that library near the bus interchange? Also I believe the garden should be quite huge. Any particular spot(s) that is good for shooting insects? Thanks in advance. :)

I think it's the Ave 10 AMK garden... I been there once but dunno what bus to take.

you can take SBS 86.

is it the one behind the MRT ??? :dunno:

Falcon said:
This place seems like an insect paradise and a good alternative to BG and AH. How to get there from AMK mrt station? I think I read somewhere it is opp AMK library. Is that library near the bus interchange? Also I believe the garden should be quite huge. Any particular spot(s) that is good for shooting insects? Thanks in advance. :)
From Tampines interchange, take bus 72 and alight at Nayang Poly. Walk to AMK interchange > Library and across the road. You will see the AMK gardens there ..

if u refer to garden infront of AMK library.
It just opp. If u know how to walk to library. That will be easy.

U want to go there from where?
Bus 851,852,853 do had a BS infront.

megaweb said:
From Tampines interchange, take bus 72 and alight at Nayang Poly. Walk to AMK interchange > Library and across the road. You will see the AMK gardens there ..

If take from Tampines, bus 22 can reach AMK interchange already what!

Thanks for all the help!

So library is near interchange?

I might not be going there from Tampines so most likely will take a train to AMK MRT. I know how to get to the interchange fr MRT. Just not very sure how to get fr interchange to library. :embrass:

Falcon said:
Thanks for all the help!

So library is near interchange?

I might not be going there from Tampines so most likely will take a train to AMK MRT. I know how to get to the interchange fr MRT. Just not very sure how to get fr interchange to library. :embrass:

After you come out of the ticketing gate, turn right and follow the crowd to the bustop (opposite Jubilee and MS color). dun have to cross the road, then just take 86 fm there.

Status
Not open for further replies.