Not open for further replies.

MatthewSCL

Apr 22, 2002
Central
anyone watched the above!...

hahahha

cannot take it man.....so many funny people.... :bsmilie:
give up man. :bsmilie:

The one i laughed the most was the chinese man singing the ricky martin song. I think he is the ultimate. :bsmilie:

hehe but that still canont beat the enrique eglasias (spelling surely wrong :p HAHA) imitation by this guy called Keith (correct?) int he previous season(s). that one realyl takes the cake of ANY audition :p

ashbaby said:
The one i laughed the most was the chinese man singing the ricky martin song. I think he is the ultimate. :bsmilie:

ashbaby said:

i totally agree... summore he had these funny arm n hip sways... everything turned out so ridiculous!

The thing I don't get is what's with these people (the crappy ones I mean)? Do they seriously think they can sing, thereby they are living in some self-delusional world, or are they just faking it to get on TV? If so, why would you want to go on TV and look like a complete idiot?

It's damn funny watching them make fools of themselves tho!

Royce said:
The thing I don't get is what's with these people (the crappy ones I mean)? Do they seriously think they can sing, thereby they are living in some self-delusional world, or are they just faking it to get on TV? If so, why would you want to go on TV and look like a complete idiot?

It's damn funny watching them make fools of themselves tho!

hmm.. maybe they seriously think they can sing.. or perhaps 3 mins on national TV is worth it? :dunno:

ashbaby said:

U mean William Hung, the one who sang She Bangs.

The "first goat-human hybrid" is also very funny.......

lol....that goat hybrid really damn farking farnie....not forgetting that bulgarian woman as well...

regards

i think got a guy who wears a winnie the pool costume...hahhaha...another one with a dog..i think she sings too badly liao until the dog also walk away.>!..hahhahaha

but i really respect their guts and some, their persistance (when tehy are asked to leave but they still procedd to sing...EVEN WHEN THERES NO JUDGE!!!..hahhahaa

MatthewSCL said:
i think got a guy who wears a winnie the pool costume...hahhaha...another one with a dog..i think she sings too badly liao until the dog also walk away.>!..hahhahaha

but i really respect their guts and some, their persistance (when tehy are asked to leave but they still procedd to sing...EVEN WHEN THERES NO JUDGE!!!..hahhahaa
What about the fat woman who stripped off her pants & tried doing a sexy dance & ended up being told by Simon 'tell me that wasn't serious'. And she responded with "I can really sing". And I was like WTF???!!!! Sing my butt!!!

Aww... give william hung a break... he has NO professional training you know.... :devil: :bsmilie:

regards
..NuTs..

ashbaby said:

Man I cracked up so bad I almost burst my tummy! :sweatsm:
I think it's more his attempt to dance than his singing that was hilarious.

paula abdul was enjoying william's performance. that cracked me up. this guy was so bad you felt embarassed on his behalf. if simon had a gun, he would have put william out of his misery.

give the poor guy a break

he's probably been insulted enough around the whole world

maybe he's all holed up in his dorm now and don't dare to show his face anymore.

years from now, no one will even remotely remember who won american idol 3.... but william hung's she bang will live on for posterity.... :bsmilie:

sequitur said:
give the poor guy a break

he's probably been insulted enough around the whole world

maybe he's all holed up in his dorm now and don't dare to show his face anymore.

But did he honestly think he was doing great? I mean, what was he thinking? My stars...

Status
Not open for further replies.