America First

Nikonzen

Nov 3, 2014
Oklahoma, USA
Circassian type women shouldn't be your first pick if America really is first for you. Well at least not imported ones...hehe :think:

Last edited:
A reference to Ivanka or Melania...LKY picked a home girl did he not? :)

Just goes to show...I'm just saying...and he catches himself talking about another's wife...America was never that great to begin with guys like him around...

Rich/Powerful man pick up a beautiful woman as a trophy wife.... has been happening since the beginning of human civilization....

Electing a Walking Human Size Sh*t as a President... is something I truly hope the people of USA don't do... the World is already heading down the toilet bowl.... lets not speed it up by electing a Sociopath....

How To Spot A Sociopath

Electing a Walking Human Size Sh*t as a President... is something I truly hope the people of USA don't do...

But the alternative is a habitual establishment liar.

Devil and the deep blue sea...

The world may survive in the deep blue sea... but a thin skin Devil who have his hand on the nuclear launch code... :think:

13450739_1117944308243663_6432157229277112518_n.jpg

The deletion is right...to political...I'll will pm my thoughts and concerns diver. The free world is in deep trouble and if you are planning on going to N Africa and Libya I recommend you forget about it. ;)

The guy who owns towers with ark on top? The Joker...*maniacal sociopathic laughter*

Where is the highest tower in the world? Greatest wall??? :)

Last edited:
Call me crazy or whatever you may call me but currently the CDC is training and educating high echelon officers in the dynamics of AK47 and IED's...somewhat covertly...despite we the people being told there is not enough funding for said agency to conduct such studies. Now why is that you should ask yourself? I didn't get that information from the internet btw you'll just have to trust me on this one. America first...yeah right...

*a relative of mine is a high ranking CDC officer. hehe. :)

Last edited:
Call me crazy or whatever you may call me but currently the CDC is training and educating high echelon officers in the dynamics of AK47 and IED's...somewhat covertly...despite we the people being told there is not enough funding for said agency to conduct such studies. Now why is that you should ask yourself? I didn't get that information from the internet btw you'll just have to trust me on this one. America first...yeah right...

*a relative of mine is a high ranking CDC officer. hehe. :)

Sending staff to 'War Zone' where Zika is spreading ?? :think:

He went to Africa for Ebola...Time's people of the year that year...lol. Currently shooting AK's and it bothers him too. He doesn't like GWB either... Haha

As long as none of them ever get it in their fat brains to push around China in an untoward way I guess I'll live with it. With these dicked up recruits nowadays I am really sort of worried about it.

Forgive me please I just find it odd they're shooting AK's when the majority of mass shootings in USA are done with AR15's...just call me skeptical...