Amazon shipping questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ninja23XX

Jan 24, 2009
In The Shadows
Hi guys, have anyone of you used Amazon to buy some items and have them shipped over to Singapore?

I'm currently looking into buying some Lego sets from Amazon and having them to be shipped over to Singapore, but i'm not sure of how to do so. I tried reading up and googling, but i don't understand how to go about it.

Would there be anyone out in CS who knows about purchasing stuff from Amazon.

Thanks.

Hi guys, have anyone of you used Amazon to buy some items and have them shipped over to Singapore?

I'm currently looking into buying some Lego sets from Amazon and having them to be shipped over to Singapore, but i'm not sure of how to do so. I tried reading up and googling, but i don't understand how to go about it.

Would there be anyone out in CS who knows about purchasing stuff from Amazon.

Thanks.

just input you shipment address in the online form lor....i bought a few stuffs from them, no problem at all..you can use either CC or PP

So i can just put in my Singapore address and they will ship it over to me?

You might want to think twice about it especially if the Lego items come in bulky packaging. I paid $174 in shipping charges for a 3.5kg guitar once:bsmilie:

I normally use Vpost.

Just click item to cart and continue registration and payment. It is a brainless easy step by step process payment. So credit card will be required.

If item cannot be shipped to Singapore, it will flag out before checkout. So as long as the delivery and detail are not accepted, the sales is not complete.

For item that cannot be shipped to Singapore, you need to define the delivery address to a local consolidator like vpost.

If you are just buying a one off, vpost.com.sg has vCONCIERGE to do your purchase for you instead. But you still need to pay upfront in full to vpost.

The shipping is gonna kill... Have you tried getting a shop to import those lego sets in instead?

The shipping is gonna kill... Have you tried getting a shop to import those lego sets in instead?
Hmm, if the shipping's gonna kill, then it's logical to get them from Singapore i guess.

Hmm, if the shipping's gonna kill, then it's logical to get them from Singapore i guess.

do your maths properly with shipping and factor in 7% GST if your goods + shipping exceed 400 bucks.

i only ship from amazon textbooks i can't find in Singapore or if i can get it cheaper from overseas.

Is your Lego set very rare that singapore doesn't have like some of those Star War figurines?

I never really like to ship things from overseas unless there is a reason like can't find or is very cheap.

Status
Not open for further replies.