AMAZING THAILAND I ........ dun miss it !

Status
Not open for further replies.

AhV

Jun 10, 2004
Northland
We hear you loud and clear during our sharing sessions ..... so, we took time to plan this just for you. NEWBIES ARE WELCOME TO JOIN IN THE FUN.

AMAZING THAILAND I

amazingthai.jpg

Credits to Zeckson, Luissy and models for their pictures. My advance apologies if u cant see them clearly, the pics given to me were only THAT BIG ;p .... So do ZOOM IN to take a closer look at the ad... you wont regret de :)

Objective: Bring you to shoot THAI beauties in exotic Thai locations and raise your photography skills to another level

Highlights of the 4D3N camp

Day 1: ARRIVE BKK, Camera & Portraits Fundamentals, NIGHT GLAMOUR SHOOT
Day 2: Photoshop Techniques, INDOOR GLAMOUR SHOOT, NIGHT FASHION SHOOT
Day 3: FULL DAY location shoot
Day 4: Fashion Studio Photography, DEPART BKK

03 SEP - ARR BKK from SIN 1215hrs ) Flight details to be furnished later
06 SEP - DEPART BKK for SIN 1800hrs )

Slots : max. 10 photographers only

MIT Models: 05 "Made in Thailand" beauties - TAKE A CLOSER LOOK... WE SELECTED CURVY ONES TO THAI PRETTIES :lovegrin:

Damage : SGD1380 ( Airfare, accomodation, ALL meals and travelling expenses to locations included ) MIT supporters @ SGD1180 only

Name List

In order to facilitate my planning and logistics, confirmation is upon PAYMENT only. Once payment is made, there is no refund if you cancel but we do suggest u find a replacement. Think carefully and check your availability before CUT OFF DATE - 09 AUGUST 2009 (NATIONAL DAY). The final response on cut-off date will determine whether we are flying over or not ..so, u decide ?

As usual, keep it simple, email me at veefiles@yahoo.co.uk to book a slot

Arhhh... The date might be a problem to me.. :cry:

Anyway, upzz for Zeckson & AhV! I m sure it'll be a great fruitful experience to the participants.

Post some pics of Ms Yamaha Girl 2009 here (my fav at BKK show), as requested by bro Zec..

110939709.jpg

110945886.jpg

110921562.jpg

If I really fail to make the trip.. bring her to Sing can? :cry:

:thumbsup: for the bold organisation.

:mad2::mad2::mad2: the timing I am overseas working..
:bheart: for me to miss it out...

Uppz for bro Zec and Ah Vee.

Hope there is next one.

We hear you loud and clear during our sharing sessions ..... so, we took time to plan this just for you. NEWBIES ARE WELCOME TO JOIN IN THE FUN.

AMAZING THAILAND I

amazingthai.jpg

Credits to Zeckson, Luissy and models for their pictures. My advance apologies if u cant see them clearly, the pics given to me were only THAT BIG ;p .... So do ZOOM IN to take a closer look at the ad... you wont regret de :)

Objective: Bring you to shoot THAI beauties in exotic Thai locations and raise your photography skills to another level

MIT Models: 05 "Made in Thailand" beauties - TAKE A CLOSER LOOK... WE SELECTED CURVY ONES TO THAI PRETTIES :lovegrin:

Damage : SGD1380 ( Airfare, accomodation, ALL meals and travelling expenses to locations included ) MIT supporters @ SGD1180 only

Name List

1. N ( CONFIRMED )

In order to facilitate my planning and logistics, confirmation is upon PAYMENT only. Once payment is made, there is no refund if you cancel but we do suggest u find a replacement. Think carefully and check your availability before CUT OFF DATE - 09 AUGUST 2009 (NATIONAL DAY). The final response on cut-off date will determine whether we are flying over or not ..so, u decide ?

AMAZING THAILAND I

amazingthai.jpg

Name List

1. N ( CONFIRMED )
2. EF1 ( RESERVED )
3. EF2 ( RESERVED )
4. B ( RESERVED )

Kongo bro, please... please... Do make some arrangements and be present for this boot camp. It will be more fun with you around. :D

:thumbsup: for the bold organisation.

:mad2::mad2::mad2: the timing I am overseas working..
:bheart: for me to miss it out...

Uppz for bro Zec and Ah Vee.

Hope there is next one.

Thanks Lance... Aw... I was expecting you to turn up! Now you made me disappointed again... Heh heh heh...

Thanks Lance... Aw... I was expecting you to turn up! Now you made me disappointed again... Heh heh heh...

Uhh.. September I confirm - show up in the land of smiles.. however that 1st week window I am in Indonesia for work.

Coming September, you will hear from me. If got shoot, let's shoot or else just catch up again :cool:

AMAZING THAILAND I

amazingthai.jpg

Name List

1. N ( CONFIRMED )
2. EF1 ( RESERVED )
3. EF2 ( RESERVED )
4. Ba ( RESERVED )
5. Br ( RESERVED )
6. RSN ( RESERVED )

Okay, let me see if I can pull off some images from my Flickr. My Photobucket is close to overspill in bandwidth allowance already... Seriously don't know why I always have this bandwidth problem... ;(

Anyway, I have 5 models invited for this boot camp.

Here is the first one: Winner of the recent FHM Thailand Girls Next Door 2009 competition - Pair

3535590071_541d75d30a_o.jpg

3536415504_3b1b3295f8_o.jpg

3536417982_55701899d5_o.jpg

3536421752_bb7d279872_o.jpg

And to add to Kongo's posts, here are 2 more images of our

Miss Yamaha Girl 2009 by Popular Vote - LookGolf

3763620219_9c3d95cd8d_o.jpg

3764418998_b99585c3d9_o.jpg

AMAZING THAILAND I

amazingthai.jpg

Name List

1. N ( CONFIRMED )
2. EF1 ( RESERVED )
3. EF2 ( RESERVED )
4. Ba ( RESERVED )
5. Br ( RESERVED )
6. RSN ( RESERVED )
7. JW + partner ( RESERVED )
8. TH ( RESERVED )

Be AMAZED ..... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.