Amazing Race 3 SHIOK AH!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klause

Jan 17, 2002
Bedok
Visit site
Wah! SHIOK ah! So exciting! 1 fake pitstop and 1 real one. WAH... first team become last team, si eh power!

I love the brothers! ( The fat man+The short man team.. haha.. si eh lame! so kan cheong still can fool around @ fountain of wealth )

Go Go Go!

The old couple not irritating this time.. interesting ;p

Hahaha...true...i love the twins...so attractive...envy...or rather jealous of 'em !
Well Singaporean are such a disgrace...
"Zoo not here, veli far away" and the phua chu kang scene...sigH~

Yeah I think there are more singapore scene verses Malaysia..... Anyway I don't like the girl Flo.. she don't help , can't run, can t do shit but complian complain complain....

I think they are next to go man....

Feel so sad for John Vito and Jill, the are one of the better teams in terms of team spirit and fitness (every time they need to hussle, you can see Jill running with her backpack on).

Flo is the whiniest of all the contestants. She gives up easily and either drops her backpack or has Zach carry it for her. They are just lucky to have Ken and Gerard navigating for them, else they would never have found Blk 229 and Suntec City before John Vito and Jill.

Twins still proving me right. They are the strongest team, they are not all good looks and no brains and they are the fittest of all the teams. Ken and Gerard are the funniest though, they crack me up every week.

Hope you all enjoyed it as much as I did... sorry gotta go edit those videos now :D

Originally posted by Klause
Wah! SHIOK ah! So exciting! 1 fake pitstop and 1 real one. WAH... first team become last team, si eh power!

I love the brothers! ( The fat man+The short man team.. haha.. si eh lame! so kan cheong still can fool around @ fountain of wealth )

Go Go Go!

The old couple not irritating this time.. interesting ;p

Just to ask, where's the fake pitstop?
Did I miss that?

Anyway, I laughed when they mispronounced Choa Chu Kang and Phua Chu Kang.... lol

Hahaha...actually it should be spelled CHUA chu kang...
hahaha...they pronounced it till like Smelly chu kang...

Ken and Gerard most entertaining. So kan cheong already still can do funny move @ suntec. Si eh lame ! Hope they win a million. One of them is gay ;p

By the way the digital photo processing machine in KL looks cool.
Do we have such machines here ?
If not why don't somebody bring them in ? I think sure can get business and make some money.

Originally posted by whiteflybird
By the way the digital photo processing machine in KL looks cool.
Do we have such machines here ?
If not why don't somebody bring them in ? I think sure can get business and make some money.

It's pretty common in the US (like in Walmarts, Kmarts, groceries supermarkets, etc.), coz US is huge. Not that many places to go to get your photos developed.

Here in Singapore maybe not so feasible, coz almost everywhere got photo development shops.

Most shops here need at least one day to produce digital photos.
So if these machines are available it will be handy if you need a print out fast.

I think our YMCAs should clarify that you certainly can get good bathrooms with proper shower facilities. Quite dissapointed with Flo insisting on staying in a hotel to get a proper shower.
Proper changing rooms should be provided at the zoo for them to put on the wet suits. Luckily the young women took the other detour to meet PCK instead.

Originally posted by whiteflybird
I think our YMCAs should clarify that you certainly can get good bathrooms with proper shower facilities. Quite dissapointed with Flo insisting on staying in a hotel to get a proper shower.
Proper changing rooms should be provided at the zoo for them to put on the wet suits. Luckily the young women took the other detour to meet PCK instead.

Imagine they don't ... :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :devil:

The old lady very hiong.. :eek: :embrass:

True !
The zoo should really provide them changing room or at leadt something to cover....but those caucasians juz dun care anyway...

they so rich staying a orchid hotel. it is a 5 stars hotel. Flo want to date one of the twin eh??

Originally posted by ninelives
they so rich staying a orchid hotel. it is a 5 stars hotel. Flo want to date one of the twin eh??

a couple stayed @ dunno which al cheapo hotel.... hehe!! while others stay @ high class hotels..

I feel very sorry for the dating couple. Can't remember their names, though. Their spirit is truly very strong and they were smiling even after being told they were last. Even when they got all lost at the petrol station, I didn't sense a bit of finger pointing between the 2 of them. At the end of the programme, they even brought up the possibility of marriage. So sweet! :)

On the other hand, Flo is a utter bitch! She's super whiny and kept complaining from the start till the end. And she's always blaming Zach. Pity that guy to have to put up with such nonsense. Not only that, she made several rude remarks of Terri and Ian without realising T&I were way ahead of them at the start of the M'sian leg. And to think they made it through to the next round. What shit...

I'm rooting for everyone except one of the twins and Flo. Cos she's an all-round bitch and that twin likes to hang around her despite knowing her personality. Oh well, it takes 2 to tango, they say...

But it was real cool to see some local scenes in an international TV programme. Think the programme was well thought out. Even the 'zoo is velli far' was quite heartening haha Well, it may not be the best English but at least the girl didn't try to mask her words with a poseur American accent. Way to go! :thumbsup:

Flo is indeed irritating... kept on blaming her partner and giving up easily. I hope she lose in the next leg.

Sigh...i'm afraid this will give the unknowing European an image of Singapore being those "Cheapo country" like alot others where Singapore is already so much ahead...

Originally posted by JaDe
Sigh...i'm afraid this will give the unknowing European an image of Singapore being those "Cheapo country" like alot others where Singapore is already so much ahead...

why leh ?? ????? i never watch, i was watching book of romance and hero

Right on Klause. Flo bitches all the times and yet claims to be a "great team"

I pity her boyfriend - gets dumped on TV like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.