Amatuer CommunicAsia 2002 babe pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Take a pics! Use flash! Focus!

And...maybe +0.3 to +0.7EV, cos most the pics looks dark (most likely due to the lights) fooling your metering.

If can, set it to AP mode, and select the smallest aparture, etc 2.0. ISO set to 200 or more if its not too noisy. (Test first, at home)

What about ClubSNAPpers? Nobody go there and take picture?

Originally posted by Willy
tkx for sharing the thread here ...
chio siah ;)

you should read my comment, to know which booth to visit

the microsoft booth had the pretty girl from the Singtel ads... the one who calls the dad and says "dad...? can we talk?"... :D

Originally posted by ziploc
What about ClubSNAPpers? Nobody go there and take picture?

I was there :) Some of the gals seems longing for photos to be taken. I was carrying my camera and got longing looks from quite a few exhibitors.

At some booths, the gals were asked to pose with the latest gadgets from the companies, while the visitors took photos.

There're also several showcases of products, where dancers/models would perform/catwalk.

what is this Amatuer CommunicAsia 2002 about ?

model/babes fashion show :dunno:

It's CommunicAsia2002, not "amatuer C...." ;p Full name is "The 14th Asian International Communications and Information Technology Exhibition & Conference"

Originally posted by mpenza
It's CommunicAsia2002, not "amatuer C...." ;p Full name is "The 14th Asian International Communications and Information Technology Exhibition & Conference"

i c ... thanx for the clarification :D

i tot some kind of fashion show ... all the shots are babes and no communication product ...

it shows how shallow the people are.. needing girls to showcase products... ;)

Chio babes but lousy photographers. no one single photos in focus...
they should come here more often.

:rbounce: :dunno: :rbounce:

Originally posted by urban

Guess the pics where blurred due to the amt of light in the hall itself... if wan sharp pics with higher shutter speed then an external flash would be required...or higher ISO? if not you'll end up with speeds like 1/15...

Originally posted by urban

Agreed.

They should use flash, at least for these who are "longing for photos to be taken."

maybe goin tomorrow..
will take my camera with me.. hopefully can take some pics;)

Originally posted by itanium
maybe goin tomorrow..
will take my camera with me.. hopefully can take some pics;)

Remember!! Composition is key!

Technical aspects are also impt. Don't forget to use flash, use higher ISO if necessary. If there are a lot of light shining into the lens, use some +ev compensation cos the cam might be taking these stupid lights into account!

Don't shoot at shutter speeds of <1/30! Use tripod! Flash! Monopod! Higher ISO!

And yeah, take lots of film/memory cards with you! All that you see on your lcd screen (for digital only) may != what u see when the pic is full size!!!

Originally posted by Zoomer

Remember!! Composition is key!

Technical aspects are also impt. Don't forget to use flash, use higher ISO if necessary. If there are a lot of light shining into the lens, use some +ev compensation cos the cam might be taking these stupid lights into account!

Don't shoot at shutter speeds of <1/30! Use tripod! Flash! Monopod! Higher ISO!

And yeah, take lots of film/memory cards with you! All that you see on your lcd screen (for digital only) may != what u see when the pic is full size!!!

rem 1/30 with tripod is when they pose for you... if its candid shot try using higher ISO.. slight movement will cause ur pics to be blurred... finally show us some babes pics will ya :D

Status
Not open for further replies.