Amatuer CommunicAsia 2002 babe pics


Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoomer

New Member
Feb 4, 2002
645
0
0
Singapore
reverac.com
#3
Take a pics! Use flash! Focus!

And...maybe +0.3 to +0.7EV, cos most the pics looks dark (most likely due to the lights) fooling your metering.

If can, set it to AP mode, and select the smallest aparture, etc 2.0. ISO set to 200 or more if its not too noisy. (Test first, at home)
 

ziploc

New Member
Jan 17, 2002
4,577
0
0
Snoopyland
#4
What about ClubSNAPpers? Nobody go there and take picture?
 

lufu

New Member
Jan 20, 2002
127
0
0
Visit site
#5
Originally posted by Willy
tkx for sharing the thread here ...
chio siah ;)
you should read my comment, to know which booth to visit
 

Larry

Senior Member
Apr 25, 2002
5,499
0
0
45
singapore
www.larryloh.com
#6
the microsoft booth had the pretty girl from the Singtel ads... the one who calls the dad and says "dad...? can we talk?"... :D
 

mpenza

Senior Member
Jan 18, 2002
12,938
0
0
Singapore
www.instagram.com
#7
Originally posted by ziploc
What about ClubSNAPpers? Nobody go there and take picture?
I was there :) Some of the gals seems longing for photos to be taken. I was carrying my camera and got longing looks from quite a few exhibitors.

At some booths, the gals were asked to pose with the latest gadgets from the companies, while the visitors took photos.

There're also several showcases of products, where dancers/models would perform/catwalk.
 

mpenza

Senior Member
Jan 18, 2002
12,938
0
0
Singapore
www.instagram.com
#9
It's CommunicAsia2002, not "amatuer C...." ;p Full name is "The 14th Asian International Communications and Information Technology Exhibition & Conference"
 

megaweb

Moderator
Staff member
Jan 17, 2002
8,541
3
38
East
megaweb.clubsnap.org
#11
Originally posted by mpenza
It's CommunicAsia2002, not "amatuer C...." ;p Full name is "The 14th Asian International Communications and Information Technology Exhibition & Conference"
i c ... thanx for the clarification :D

i tot some kind of fashion show ... all the shots are babes and no communication product ...
 

chaotic

New Member
Feb 14, 2002
697
0
0
39
#12
it shows how shallow the people are.. needing girls to showcase products... ;)
 

Mar 7, 2002
217
0
16
46
#13
Chio babes but lousy photographers. no one single photos in focus...
they should come here more often.

:rbounce: :dunno: :rbounce:
 

Jer76

Senior Member
Apr 21, 2002
1,049
0
36
West
#15
Originally posted by urban
Chio babes but lousy photographers. no one single photos in focus...
they should come here more often.

:rbounce: :dunno: :rbounce:
Guess the pics where blurred due to the amt of light in the hall itself... if wan sharp pics with higher shutter speed then an external flash would be required...or higher ISO? if not you'll end up with speeds like 1/15...
 

Zoomer

New Member
Feb 4, 2002
645
0
0
Singapore
reverac.com
#17
Originally posted by urban
Chio babes but lousy photographers. no one single photos in focus...
they should come here more often.

:rbounce: :dunno: :rbounce:
Agreed.

They should use flash, at least for these who are "longing for photos to be taken."
 

I

itanium

Guest
#18
maybe goin tomorrow..
will take my camera with me.. hopefully can take some pics;)
 

Zoomer

New Member
Feb 4, 2002
645
0
0
Singapore
reverac.com
#19
Originally posted by itanium
maybe goin tomorrow..
will take my camera with me.. hopefully can take some pics;)
Remember!! Composition is key!

Technical aspects are also impt. Don't forget to use flash, use higher ISO if necessary. If there are a lot of light shining into the lens, use some +ev compensation cos the cam might be taking these stupid lights into account!

Don't shoot at shutter speeds of <1/30! Use tripod! Flash! Monopod! Higher ISO!

And yeah, take lots of film/memory cards with you! All that you see on your lcd screen (for digital only) may != what u see when the pic is full size!!!
 

Jer76

Senior Member
Apr 21, 2002
1,049
0
36
West
#20
Originally posted by Zoomer


Remember!! Composition is key!

Technical aspects are also impt. Don't forget to use flash, use higher ISO if necessary. If there are a lot of light shining into the lens, use some +ev compensation cos the cam might be taking these stupid lights into account!

Don't shoot at shutter speeds of <1/30! Use tripod! Flash! Monopod! Higher ISO!

And yeah, take lots of film/memory cards with you! All that you see on your lcd screen (for digital only) may != what u see when the pic is full size!!!
rem 1/30 with tripod is when they pose for you... if its candid shot try using higher ISO.. slight movement will cause ur pics to be blurred... finally show us some babes pics will ya :D
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom