Will03

Jun 28, 2004
59414098.jpg

59414101.jpg

59414564.jpg

4 noise was deliberately added to the pic
59414099.jpg

i dun care what others think but I like NO. 3 :thumbsup:

dunno, can I have a dose of other angles? These are nice if they stand alone. but as a series.... :sweat: kinda boring.

TMC said:
dunno, can I have a dose of other angles? These are nice if they stand alone. but as a series.... :sweat: kinda boring.

haha.. now that u mentioned......:embrass:

AhV said:
i dun care what others think but I like NO. 3 :thumbsup:

thanks...........

heh. i like #1 for the standing on water feel.. and #3 but her face a tad too dark for my liking.. =/ also, her legs feels 'soft' if you know what i mean..

:bigeyes: a bit of commercial feel. Up, Up for your.:thumbsup:

Hmmmmm... seems like a place I know of... somewhere centrally located in the south?

hi all.. thanks for the kind comments....

her posture in #1 is excellent. it evokes a feeling when you look at the photo, like she is making a statement, you know?

in #1, i like the way her feet are together yet apart. the arching of right knee gives a nice flow to the shot.

the drapes of her blouse catching the wind gives a very nice gentle touch to it. in contrast, her face is quite intense. very, very nice.

Benji77 said:
her posture in #1 is excellent. it evokes a feeling when you look at the photo, like she is making a statement, you know?

in #1, i like the way her feet are together yet apart. the arching of right knee gives a nice flow to the shot.

the drapes of her blouse catching the wind gives a very nice gentle touch to it. in contrast, her face is quite intense. very, very nice.

wow... v analytical..
thanks for the comments.. :D

59414098.jpg

good shot!

59414101.jpg

Nice composition:)

59414564.jpg

Good, but maybe if she looks away to the left, will be better?

U feeling better? Let me know if u joining us again, u have subsidized rate, as I have told u:)

Wow, where is this taken?

Status
Not open for further replies.