Am looking for female nude models for shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.

ilovehouse

Oct 4, 2004
Hi there everyone!

Im looking for a female nude model for a shoot, and this is for a new band's CD cover. No part of the face will be seen at anytime. I will only take a frontal nude shot and some variations.

Shooting is only half day tops and definetely paying.

So do call me anytime of the day! 97890690 -kelvin

Can I be your assistant. I work for free.

...:bsmilie: :sweat: :bsmilie: :sweat: :bsmilie: ...

jbma said:
Can I be your assistant. I work for free.

What is your budget for the half day shoot?

ilovehouse said:
Hi there everyone!

Im looking for a female nude model for a shoot, and this is for a new band's CD cover. No part of the face will be seen at anytime. I will only take a frontal nude shot and some variations.

sorry just satisfying my little interest here...

does the female model need to have nice figure or just any nude model will do? skin color?

Heh. I see the interest in strong. Im willing to pay, definetely , but not with such a distastful amount. So call me and talk to me!

female model just needs to have a nice chest. not too big, not too small. Fair skin of course.

i don't think u're gonna find any female nude model but if you're looking for female model to do artistic nude then maybe.....lol:)

sorry, just couldn't help it:)

hah. Alrite then. Im looking for a FEMALE ARTISTIC NUDE.

B to Moderate C cup is alrite. Asian/ Jap / Caucasian skin , as long as its not tanned.

Really hope to hear more from the more experienced photogs here! So far one guy has come forth to tell me about it. I can be contacted anytime on my cellphone, refer to my earlier posts!

vince, read your other posts and saw that u have ur own studio? I hope u will call me, lets talk.

ilovehouse said:
Hi there everyone!

Damn, I was about to volunteer myself until you said "female". Next time state that in your title lah. Get me excited for nothing. :bsmilie:

Sorry about that. Can admin or mod change the title of the thread for me and insert female before 'nude models'?
cheers

check your pm

ilovehouse said:
thanks admin!

thanks vince. i will call u in a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.