Am i normal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ortega said:
I am suggesting to the TS that he might actually be a gay in denial
...... gay in denial ...haha :bsmilie: Think it's time i check with Dr Ang........:sweat:

Stoned said:
I don't think that there's anything wrong with whatever sexual preference people have.
I fully accept this statement. Personally, and i believe like so many others, i feel that we should respect the sexual preference of anyone, even though in our society it is still not "officially" recognised. If one day my child chooses to be a gay, I believe I can accept that, but i dont think i will be overly proud, mainly becoz i take it as a mind-problem for that child, and definately i believe it is not what Nature wants. :think:

Canonised said:
...... gay in denial ...haha :bsmilie: Think it's time i check with Dr Ang........:sweat:

I fully accept this statement. Personally, and i believe like so many others, i feel that we should respect the sexual preference of anyone, even though in our society it is still not "officially" recognised. If one day my child chooses to be a gay, I believe I can accept that, but i dont think i will be overly proud, mainly becoz i take it as a mind-problem for that child, and definately i believe it is not what Nature wants. :think:

err, respect is 1 thing, but den have to see wat kinda sexual preference... beastality also u respect?

i'll respect pure gays & lesbians who does not go around sharing partners & such, and do it out of their love of one another... salute those that marry... have total or simply no respect for those who are bisexuals... cos they dun even know what they want...

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
err, respect is 1 thing, but den have to see wat kinda sexual preference... beastality also u respect?
what <ock thing u r talking about ...... u know jolly well we are threading on gay preference, and you come up with this bestiality (see the spelling .... b e s t i a l i t y). Did i say i respect that?

I dont think you know what you are writing ...
Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
i'll respect pure gays & lesbians who does not go around sharing partners & such, and do it out of their love of one another... salute those that marry... have total or simply no respect for those who are bisexuals... cos they dun even know what they want...
You respect gays and les who do it out of love and not those who go around sharing partners ... what <ock things you are saying again? You salute those gays who marry, but hate those bisexuals .... what u talking .... think u better understand your own preference before you write further.
Is there such a thing as PURE gays & les? .... u talking <ock again!

Canonised said:
what <ock thing u r talking about ...... u know jolly well we are threading on gay preference, and you come up with this bestiality (see the spelling .... b e s t i a l i t y). Did i say i respect that?

You respect gays and les who do it out of love and not those who go around sharing partners ... what <ock things you are saying again? You salute those gays who marry, but hate those bisexuals .... what u talking .... think u better understand your own preference before you write further.

strange, did i offend u? wat the c.o.c.k u talking?

ok.. since sexual preference is a very general issue, so i isolate with beast... correct? no... then forget it...

then when i say bisexual, meaning those who have sex with both man & woman, those are ppl whom have both preference or multi preference... i'll respect those who are just pure gays, or lesbians, and if i'm not being specific, i mean those who get married in the end, 2 guys or 2 gals. isn't it in simple english, or am i making it confusing for u to understand? wat the c.o.c.k... btw my preference is still with girls with breast... and i like big ones and i am proud of it...

Canonised said:

I think he means that he supports monogamy and not casual sex? Don't think he was flaming you or anyone in general. As for pure gay and les, when you see it you'll believe it! :bsmilie:

It's quite interesting though, when you mix with homosexuals. You can't treat them fully like a guy or fully like a lady, cos they carry characteristics of both most of the time. Until now I'm still discovering more about them as I interact with them. They're like a sex on their own.

Yes, and while we are on the topic of sharing, may i ~please~ remind everyone here that trolling and flame baiting in general is un-welcomed.

The thread is hereby closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.