Am I making the right decision?? Feel regret!!

2. Sell your 20D and get the NEX instead if all you want is to take pics of better quality as compared to point n shoot cams, even DSLR-quality pics is possible. What you get is, very limited lenses , but a very light and small cam.

Actually, I've got many friends who buy a Lumix GF1, Oypmpus PEN or SOny NEX for the secnod reason.

NEX can use adapter to fit almost any lens due to it short flange distance ...:sweat:

"Regret, I had a few; but then again, too few to mention..." (Song: My Way, Frank Sinatra). Regret changes nothing; other than using the mind energy which could have been channeled to greater output. Example, if you had gone to Portsdown, you would have met many wonderful "red-shirted" people whose energy is in the pursuit of beautiful photography - whether macro, landscape, animals, models and others. They also shared stories (anything goes), which lightened our burdens whether at work or at school. So? Enjoy the purchase with us! Have fun.

I think I know how you kena con by the saleman !!! :bsmilie:

On the nex cameras, if you select full idiot-proof mode, you can rotate the dial and the LCD screen menu shows "Blur background" and "Sharpen background" ...LOL, same thing as opening up and closing down your F stop (aperture) with your K20 !
Kudos to Sony for making it easier to understand for the newbies, however most prosumers will find the Nex's menu driven selections a PITA !

...Just take your K20 out shooting instead of regreting ! ...life's too short !

Last edited:
Double the "like"...outing photo that u shoot!!