Am i make a right decission?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi....u r right...wht i want to say is sometime i twist the lens gently...then can detect the lens....is it really normal for 18-135???my kit lens b4 do not hav this problem leh....can i send to service as still under warranty...i shoot the pic indoor at shutter speed around 1/20 ,1/10 or 1/5.then quite easy to get a blur pic,,hahaha...i shoot for those speed at 135mm...

its a relatively common problem with 18-135mm users. It's not normal, but its common. i'm too lazy to get mine serviced, but if you have the warranty, go do it. btw, OF COURSE ITS SHAKY AT 135MM AND 1/20-1/5. wah you think you're VR-Man? unless you have proper hand holding and breathing technique, you're bound to have camera shake at that kind of speeds, and that zoom.

okie....i think i will still stick with the 18-135 1st....then get practice and get wht i like to shoot more,,,,then only consider other lens...is it ok???hahaha

yes, thats a very good idea. don't anyhow buy lens (even though its fun)

its a relatively common problem with 18-135mm users. It's not normal, but its common. i'm too lazy to get mine serviced, but if you have the warranty, go do it. btw, OF COURSE ITS SHAKY AT 135MM AND 1/20-1/5. wah you think you're VR-Man? unless you have proper hand holding and breathing technique, you're bound to have camera shake at that kind of speeds, and that zoom.

yes, thats a very good idea. don't anyhow buy lens (even though its fun)

LIKE THIS AHH??so if i send to service....can the problem really solve and do not got the same problem again???i bought mine a 2nd hand one....still left 9 mth warranty...

but the warranty is unfilled...and the seller also does not provide me the receipt....can the warranty card valid for warranty....as ppl can got this warranty card for many yrs but unfilled also...hahaha...

the problem i mentiond in this lens will influence IQ,focus point or any other issue???thx

LIKE THIS AHH??so if i send to service....can the problem really solve and do not got the same problem again???i bought mine a 2nd hand one....still left 9 mth warranty...

but the warranty is unfilled...and the seller also does not provide me the receipt....can the warranty card valid for warranty....as ppl can got this warranty card for many yrs but unfilled also...hahaha...

the problem i mentiond in this lens will influence IQ,focus point or any other issue???thx

the only problem it causes is that after you change lenses you have to check if the connection is good lo. if not good, the cam cannot detect the lens, you cannot shoot.

no effect on IQ, focus points etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.