Am i able to block Someone from SMSing me?

Sgdevilzz

May 16, 2010
There's this credit company keeps messaging me about their services EVERYDAY which is very annoying. I don't know how they got my number (Probably from Starhub) but am i able to block their number?

don't think this service is available with any of the carriers... but you can block them on applications like whatsapp... :sweatsm: just ignore if you are unable to unsubscribe... poor you..

don't think this service is available with any of the carriers... but you can block them on applications like whatsapp... :sweatsm: just ignore if you are unable to unsubscribe... poor you..

Reveal yourself.

The dark force of the silent forest!

Last edited:
Just call the credit company to lodge a complaint. Or email them.

I am sure they will be able to unsubscribe u.

I am less bothered with sms, more irritated by calls.

Reveal yourself.

The dark force of the silent forest!

camera,redhead,redheads,beautiful,girl,glasses-b0b4a98108162655e31c05ccb7e2e065_h.jpg

Not so bad with SMS.. However, i really wish my "friends" from china and india or wherever to stop calling me or even inform me they are already in SG (calls from local number ). :angry:

Why does the loan shark think that you have great potential to be their victim? Make a police report against this loan shark.

Last edited:
They are licensed but i still consider them as loan sharks. I already messaged directly to their boss and no reply, seems they aren't keen on letting my number go :bigeyes:

I'm currently trying iBlacklist from Cydia. Hope it works.

On Android -- "SMS Filter" by TSVETAN NACHEV