Alyssa Chia - Jia Jing Wen wallpaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

digi~ET

Dec 2, 2002
SG
www.digiet.net
ha.......totally nothing to do with photography^^+

recently had been watching this actress's drama, kind of free so these two night has been working on these two wallpaper.

Swordman III [ Hui Xuan Dao ] - "Ye Xiang Yu" wallpaper 800 by 600
http://et.bnphoto.net/yexiangyu.jpg

Heaven Sword and Dragon Sabre [ Yi Tian Tu Long Ji ] - "Zhao Min" wallpaper 800 by 600
http://et.bnphoto.net/zhaomin.jpg

feel free to comment ^_^

by the way.......any of her fan here? ha...

just to share

ohya........<<Yi Tian Tu Long Ji>> is a :thumbsup: drama!

worth watching, definately not becos of this girl only, but the whole show is great:thumbsup:

Highly recommended!;)

Wah... you can help mi put my face into those wallpaper...
hhehheheee....

*I guess you really eat full no shit put........

But hor....
you forgot...
It up to down....... right to left.....(not left to right)

Originally posted by Bluestrike
Wah... you can help mi put my face into those wallpaper...
hhehheheee....

*I guess you really eat full no shit put........

maybe can azk her tranzform u into zhang wu ji ..... :devil:

:D

what lao............my skill not so superb until can "yi hua jie mu" lah^^|

and i know suppose is right to left but........i feel put the words left to right is better.......leads to the pic mah^_^

Originally posted by Mystix
:eek:
whos that quite chio leh

jia[3] jing[4] wen [2]

if u can view chinese:
¸ëÀR¶²

taiwan actress.....in taiwan quite popular^^|

Originally posted by digi~ET
ohya........<<Yi Tian Tu Long Ji>> is a :thumbsup: drama!

worth watching, definately not becos of this girl only, but the whole show is great:thumbsup:

Highly recommended!;)

if u like the show ..... u should go n read the actual novel if u haven read it .....

sometimez the tv serial producerz will change the plot of the novel ......

so wat u watch on tv may not be the actual plot of the story .....

i know^^ actually the character she acted is more towards mean...but she act one still mean but then cum more cute^^+haha

as for the story......more or less the same, thats why i like china drama when it comes to "jin yong" story, cos they usually dun change the story^_^

i know^^ actually the character she acted is more towards mean...but she act one still mean but then cum more cute^^+haha

as for the story......more or less the same, thats why i like china drama when it comes to "jin yong" story, cos they usually dun change the story^_^

which other storiez u watched b4 ..... ?? .....

have u finizhed hiz bookz ..... ?? .....

i didn't really read the books, dun like to read novel. i read book too slow^^+

but my aunt watched with us and what she said came out......so more or less should be the same.

cos the "ye xiang yu" pic, that outfit supposely is a guy^^ she disguised as a guy

ha.......i agree zhao wei disguise as guy quite "shuai qi"....i watched the "xia nuu zhuang tian guan", the guy look quite "shuai qi" ^_^

as for "ye xiang yu"......she is fatter in this show^^+hahaha.......

Well.... they do change abit here and there..... its a matter of how much they change......

Once U have read the book... then U will know which scenes never follow the book....

The 1st book.... U will be very slow.... but after that... U will will be able to read very fast... and U will find the book actually more interesting.... coz some of the stuff that is written cannot really be protrayed out in the show.... or sometimes the show juz skipped certain portions to save time.....

ic.......but i prefer reading bks before i watch.....cos now i already know e story

ic.......but i prefer reading bks before i watch.....cos now i already know e story

hahaha ..... n when u realized that they changed the plot ..... will u feel sian ..... ?? .....

me will ...... :bsmilie:

i will............if i read a story and then i watch the show.......and if i find it changed a lot.....i will curse and swear!

Status
Not open for further replies.