Alyona - On The Edge

Status
Not open for further replies.

boombox

Mar 11, 2007
Singapore
Hi~~ Been a long time since I've last posted a photo... was doing some back-log on my older photos (punishing schedules are putting everything on hold :( ). This one is a selection from the shoot organized by Modelinn: On The Edge, organized in late Feb.

I hope you'd like it. :sweat:

Thanks you Alyona and Ivan, for making it happen... :lovegrin:

DSC08629_960.jpg

Please view the larger image via the link below to zoom into the details... Or just use it for wallpaper... hehe... Click Me: 1440 x 900, size: 1MB

I like the post processing!:thumbsup: Care to share how was it done? Thx.

Halo :)
Long time no see
THis is great pc of work.
Editing works for me.

I like the post processing!:thumbsup: Care to share how was it done? Thx.

Hi there, and thank you!

Here's how I did the major work:

Skin: I apply after healing major blemishes and some softening, I apply low amounts of noise and put the texture of the skin back into the face. The skin texture should be more visible when viewed up close in larger sizes.

Colour: I've added some grain, and simulated the typical toning from the Kallitype photographic process (done on a separate layer), then blend original colours of the lower layers through, creating the colour tone you see here.

Halo :)
Long time no see
THis is great pc of work.
Editing works for me.

Hi! Long time No see too... and thank you!

wow love the framing

Thank you bro! :)

wow. she look like a toy.

:bigeyes: Wow :thumbsup:

Hehe, got step by step with pic to show the processing? I super lousy in ps leh. ;p

Awesome pic!! :heart:

boombox, i tink this is really a great masterpiece and thx for sharing how it was done!! really nice of you to share.. : )

-B52-

Hi there, and thank you!

Skin: I apply after healing major blemishes and some softening, I apply low amounts of noise and put the texture of the skin back into the face. The skin texture should be more visible when viewed up close in larger sizes.

Colour: I've added some grain, and simulated the typical toning from the Kallitype photographic process (done on a separate layer), then blend original colours of the lower layers through, creating the colour tone you see here.

Hi! Long time No see too... and thank you!

Thank you bro! :)

Hi BoomBox, was there with you. Your finished work is excellent!

Thanks bro! I hope to get to shoot with you again.

My photo post came very late though.

Adding to Alyona's Stack, I've got a ton of photos that I've yet to process (or just done 1/2 way): Natalia... Marina... Tinah... (not to mention photos from Penang, Cambodia... eek) *pengz* have to finish the unfinishable office work first. :cry:

:bigeyes: Wow :thumbsup:

Hehe, got step by step with pic to show the processing? I super lousy in ps leh. ;p

Thanks bro, as for step by step guides - Not yet... I am learning new techniques as I went along for this photo. Would be happy to share them with you how exactly I did it in the near future. Meanwhile, we can stay in touch! ;)

Awesome pic!! :heart:

Thank you very much sis! :)

nice nice :thumbsup:

Thank you! :)

boombox, i tink this is really a great masterpiece and thx for sharing how it was done!! really nice of you to share.. : )

-B52-

Thank you very much bro - I'm glad to be of some help. It's good to pass some knowledge and techniques around so people can use them to empower their expressions. :)

Hi there, and thank you!

Cool! Thanks! :thumbsup:

Very nice ! :thumbsup:

this is way way cool!!! love the PP! *bow*

Status
Not open for further replies.