Alternatives to Fujifilm's S5700

Status
Not open for further replies.

RobinYip

Apr 25, 2005
Hello there, will be going out to get a brand new Fujifilm S5700 this weekend after a bad experience in trying to get a 2nd hand one in the Buy/Sell forum. Is there any alternatives other then the Fujifilm S5700 which is around this price range?

P/S : Would greatly appreciate would give me a good kangtao on a place to get this camera cheap;p

Have you tried MS Color?

yup, they do not have this model anymore as it is discontinued. AP one bad experience enough..:thumbsd:

upzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Hello there, will be going out to get a brand new Fujifilm S5700 this weekend after a bad experience in trying to get a 2nd hand one in the Buy/Sell forum. Is there any alternatives other then the Fujifilm S5700 which is around this price range?

P/S : Would greatly appreciate would give me a good kangtao on a place to get this camera cheap;p

Replace with the S5800 same price as the S5700 = $399 RRP. The S5800 is an 8 megapixel model

yo guys, im using a nikon 4300, it has been wif mi for years and im happy with its performance thou its only 4MP.. but noticed that its getting way too out of quality range compared to all these newest product lol.. im looking at S5700 too but i would prefer to stick with nikon if possible.. anyone has any suggestion that has probably same feature as S5700 or S5800 but to nikon? perhaps canon too.

I've used a Nikon 8700 before and it's pretty good. You may be able to get one in the B&S section.

hmm cool did some research on it. is there any other recommendation? other nikon model? or canon is cool too.. or cheaper alternatives that you guys think its good enuff?

Actually, the Minolta A1/A2/A200 is very good too. I've used a A1 before and it's pretty impressive for a prosumer cam.

Others you can consider are the Fuji 9600/Sony H9/F828 and the ultimate R1. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.