Alternative shoots??

Status
Not open for further replies.

JT-Fied

Deregistered
Jan 11, 2009
In e Western part of SINGAPORE
Hey there all, I've noticed that almost every organised shoot is with XMM and it's either a fashion shoot or a bikini shoot or a lingerie shoot.... i was wondering, if i were to organised diff type of shoots would u guys be interested??

What type of shoot do i mean?? the rugged type! think counterstrike, or SWAT or FENG YUN or Young and Dangerous, Ong Bak tht sort of manly fierce type of shoots... I know this is something diff and some may think i am gay for suggesting such shoots (let me assure all i still love boobs and Pu$$@%) but i just wan some action pack genere sort of theme....

Would there be a market for this sort of shoots?? if there is and if u guys are keen then i will see if i can put some stuff together and start being an organiser for this diff form of shoots if u guys would rather continue shooting xmm and all then i shall just do these on my own ;p

Last edited:
I might be interested, keep me in the loop

hi.

keep me in the loop too.

cheers
shaz

if really able to put together at least 2 or 3 models dressed up like SWAT, sign me up for the shoot!

i might even be able to contribute a few props

if really able to put together at least 2 or 3 models dressed up like SWAT, sign me up for the shoot!

i might even be able to contribute a few props

I'm actually doing with one guy model soon... got the vest, the sunglasses, the replica gun, a few other props... but while thinking of this i thought of other themes therefore wanted to see if others were interested and then maybe i'll start organising such shoots.

If you want you can even get a few guys in No.4 and make a parody of NS :D

Honestly now, if you got the kit, sign me up too!

Cool idea! Count me in!!!

Funny that you should mention this bro...I was just thinking of a shoot that's themed "Urban warfare"...

Do drop me a PM and we'll discuss this a little further! :D

Cheers!

Funny that you should mention this bro...I was just thinking of a shoot that's themed "Urban warfare"...

Do drop me a PM and we'll discuss this a little further! :D

Cheers!

vince pm u already. As for the others who have shown interest... i have one such shoot coming up soon but will be on a weekday thursday. interested drop me a pm.

interested too, how close to real are the props btw?

I've seen toy machine guns that look quite realistic and have been told that they're being sold @ Beauty World Centre...

Will head there for a look @ the props tomorrow. Anyone wants to join in the prop hunt? :D

vince pm u already. As for the others who have shown interest... i have one such shoot coming up soon but will be on a weekday thursday. interested drop me a pm.

PM replied... :D

interested too, how close to real are the props btw?

I've got a toy MP5 that i got from kiddy palace which looks quite real but it's light la... as for pistol also have but kinda small in my opinion. Vest i have but it's a CIA vest not SWAT.. the sunglasses that SWAT normally use i also have plus the gloves and the elbow and knee pads and the additional pouches and holsters i intend to purchase from this shop in beach road.

I went to Changi Villlage there got one shop selling guns and accessories...

I have a few props which may be of use, already PM sent to TS

I've got a toy MP5 that i got from kiddy palace which looks quite real but it's light la... as for pistol also have but kinda small in my opinion. Vest i have but it's a CIA vest not SWAT.. the sunglasses that SWAT normally use i also have plus the gloves and the elbow and knee pads and the additional pouches and holsters i intend to purchase from this shop in beach road.

yeah thats good, got a rifle from the kiddy palace too myself. it'll be a nice theme to shoot but in this case, the more (subject) the merrier, one person looks too far fetched unless its individual portrait. also, the signal set will be a bonus haha

Status
Not open for further replies.