Alright mods... Wazzup today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
someone post the hacks, so that I can change the bar to full (god mode or something like tat):think: :thumbsup:

jsbn said:
Ur cheat code salah liaoz... Shld be

UP UP DOWN DOWN LEFT LEFT RIGHT RIGHT B A B A SELECT SELECT START

for unlimited life. ;p

Jeezz....This code is the old Nintendo "Delta Force" cheat code, right? Damn! I missed that game!

Max 2.8 said:
Jeezz....This code is the old Nintendo "Delta Force" cheat code, right? Damn! I missed that game!
hahaha... u remembered that game? :bsmilie:

KNIGHT ONG said:
Any1 cares to explain what the bar for ?? :dunno:
Longevity - How long a member has been registered with the forum. Obviously, the "older" you are in the forum, the longer your bars.

Activity - How active a member has been over the period that we have defined (in this case, over the last one month). Activity measures both visits as well as posts, with posts having a higher weightage over visits.

Posts - Shows total number of posts made by the member.

Today - Shows how active the logged-in member (ie. yourself) is for today.

pcwe68 said:
someone post the hacks, so that I can change the bar to full (god mode or something like tat)
It doesn't work that way. The bars are calculated according to a) how long you have been registered, b) how many posts/visits you made over the last 4 weeks.

The only bar that you can "influence" is the Activity bar - the more you visit and post, the higher your activity bar will be.

Status
Not open for further replies.