Almost three years...

Status
Not open for further replies.

majere2sg

Mar 31, 2003
Singapore (SengKang)
majere2sg.clubsnap.org
Time flies, since I start shooting with a DSLR, upgrade from Sony F717.
But still find my shots medicore, :cry: how about you guys ? :embrass:
That means I have been here for more than 3 years.. :bsmilie:

I was here since my time of the lc-33 =p I would like to think my shots have improved form my 6630 days.....

my shots in my honest opinion is better than 3 years ago, but not acceptable to my perceived value... upgraded to DSLR less than 2 years ago... started photography about 3 years ago... with my 1st camera...

At least I am having keepers now :bsmilie: People are paying me to shoot during weekends :bsmilie:

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
so nice, i still paying ppl to shoot them... :cry:

Come to think of it. I need money to fund the L lens virus :bsmilie: (I got my 24-70L brand new at 50% off :thumbsup: )

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
my shots in my honest opinion is better than 3 years ago, but not acceptable to my perceived value... upgraded to DSLR less than 2 years ago... started photography about 3 years ago... with my 1st camera...
Same sentiments here...but well, look at it this way, its just a hobby meant to be enjoyed, so dun worry or overanalyse your shots too much, just having fun in the process is the most important thing. Photography is my way to de-stress from the humdrum of life, so I try to enjoy every moment of it if I can.

majere2sg: you come a long way dude...see your equipment liao...drools.. :p

Garion said:
Same sentiments here...but well, look at it this way, its just a hobby meant to be enjoyed, so dun worry or overanalyse your shots too much, just having fun in the process is the most important thing. Photography is my way to de-stress from the humdrum of life, so I try to enjoy every moment of it if I can.

True words from a pro ! :thumbsup:
Coming to clubsnap is also another way of de-stress.. :lovegrin:

majere2sg said:
True words from a pro ! :thumbsup:
Coming to clubsnap is also another way of de-stress.. :lovegrin:
I where got pro...still newbie and learning lar. :bsmilie:

Yah CS is good to de-stress...esp. in Kopitiam...(except the BBB syndrome :sweat: )

Ya ... it's almost 3 years since my first 10D ....:sweat:
Looking back at those old photo before the DSLR ... yucks!.. how did i accept and took those photos....:bsmilie:
Thanks to digital technology ... now relatives and friends are "inviting" and "expecting" me to be the "official, no-charge" photographer for their events ...:cry:
But as long as I can bring happiness to these ppl, i guess i have improved.

See this thread reminds me of a song...

maybe 3 years later can sing together... hehehe...

左三年。。。 右三年。。。。 then i forget how to go on liao...

When is a newbie a newbie??????

I see everyone saying that they r newbies..my gosh..so where does that leave me?????

Too embarrassing to even call myself a newbie when we have experienced newbies saying they're newbies....

Hmm...so when is a newbie a newbie.... i've onli held the camera for less than a month.. so mayb i'm the newest newbie...

3 years and a bit for me at CS too... the F717 and 10D seems like a distant memory... 3 years and a lot of $$ later, I can say I've progressed somewhat with my photography and made a couple of friends along the way.

airyfairy01 said:
When is a newbie a newbie??????

I see everyone saying that they r newbies..my gosh..so where does that leave me?????

Too embarrassing to even call myself a newbie when we have experienced newbies saying they're newbies....

Hmm...so when is a newbie a newbie.... i've onli held the camera for less than a month.. so mayb i'm the newest newbie...

Tinkerbell, i'm Peter Pan here... cos in Neverland, we are forever young & forever newbie... :bsmilie:

After 1 year of using my DSLR just upgrade my Signature from KM 5D newbie to hobbyist :embrass:

with so many Pro here, still prefer to claim as newbie :cry:

zcf said:
After 1 year of using my DSLR just upgrade my Signature from KM 5D newbie to hobbyist :embrass:

with so many Pro here, still prefer to claim as newbie :cry:

U hobbyist, i am a Hobbit... a hobbyist biting on technology... :bsmilie:

Klose said:
At least I am having keepers now :bsmilie: People are paying me to shoot during weekends :bsmilie:

Wah! So envious! :thumbsup:

Me? I still pay people to let me photograph them leh!:cry:

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
See this thread reminds me of a song...

maybe 3 years later can sing together... hehehe...

?????? ??????? then i forget how to go on liao...

Don't know how to write Chinese,

but the next sentence is "How many times we meet in this life time?"... You want to hear me sing out the rest? :cool:

On second thoughts, Better not!;p

majere2sg said:
Time flies, since I start shooting with a DSLR, upgrade from Sony F717.
But still find my shots medicore, :cry: how about you guys ? :embrass:
That means I have been here for more than 3 years.. :bsmilie:
Feel its medicore, it will remain medicore.
Feel its good, it will be good.
Feel it can be improved, it WILL improve.

So, which are u?

got shoot, got improvement. hee

most importantly, i enjoyed myself :lovegrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.