Almost 10k CS members.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdamGoi said:
Well 10k means 10k registered nicks ... as for the real people behind the nicks, I suppose it'll be lesser than that ... :think:

Very true Adam.

AdamGoi said:
Well 10k means 10k registered nicks ... as for the real people behind the nicks, I suppose it'll be lesser than that ... :think:
Maybe Adam registered 9k nicks himself, :D :D :D

Actually, we passed 10K registrations some time back, but because we do regular pruning of inactive accounts, the number drops from time to time by a couple of hundred each time we do maintenance.

Counting those inactive accounts that we have pruned, there has been more than 12,750 registrations.

haha.... looks like if CS is going to have another birthday celebration anytime soon, we can have a wan(4) ren(2) yan(4)! (okie... my mandarin sucks... but translated shld be 10000 people feast) :thumbsup:

It'll be interesting to see how many people we can gather in 1 single outing...

10K thats really cool and i do agree that some people may register more than one uder. :)

showtime said:
its hard to imagine so many people interested in photography
easy to imagine... just picture the number of photographers on sheares bridge, along the esplanade and other places taking fireworks photos over the past few weeks.

and that's the photo enthusiasts who're interested in fireworks! imagine how many more were not there... ;)

the most ppl log in at a given time is less then 400ppl, that's only 4%. i dun think really got 10k ppl around here. surely got more very remote users here. register buy/sell then dissappear.

KNIGHT ONG said:
and each 1 pay $1..... :bsmilie:

and given 15 seconds each to fire the shot! :bsmilie:

maybe it's time to do some house keeping deleting some idle accounts?

Status
Not open for further replies.