Ally - One more try

Status
Not open for further replies.

Petf69

Oct 1, 2004
Singapore
www.pbase.com
tried out a new studio last night in kowloon.....

55662328.jpg

55674929.jpg

55659988.jpg

More below.....

Sorry ley, maybe not so much PS will look much better to me.

GENO said:
Sorry ley, maybe not so much PS will look much better to me.

well..we had side lighting for this pic and she had pretty bad skin yesterday.....so have to go a bit extreme la.....:sweat:
......my poor PS skills.....:embrass:

TMC said:
:( I want Sashimi.
:kok: wats Sashimi goto do wif this

I agree #1 skin is too smooth. Personally I would not crop so tightly, will show slightly more of her hands

her skin tone looks a bit patchy in #2.. around e forehead area..

gryphon said:
:kok: wats Sashimi goto do wif this

I agree #1 skin is too smooth. Personally I would not crop so tightly, will show slightly more of her hands
Pet69 would know. :bsmilie:

Sashimi = Raw Fish :devil:

See! Even Pro Image knows :bsmilie:

Hey mate, nice and colourful.

Agree with the others that there is too much PS for the third pic. I really like the last one (where she is holding up the tray of candy) - the skin tone in this one is good.

besides what already said, the cropping is too tight.

Thanks Mate. The third one was actually to replicate a ad i saw in a fashion magazine....:embrass:

hehe....i want Sashimi too :sticktong

Wow... lovely model!! Those eyes are incredible!!
Would have liked to see her in less distracting clothes though.

benedium said:
Would have liked to see her in less distracting clothes though.

meaning????? :bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

just kidding.:sweatsm::sweatsm:

btw, is this your own shoot? or an organised shoot? if latter, what's the cost like in hk.

oh...just decided to join the shoot last minute.....it was HKD170 for 1.5 hrs (3 changes)

Hey, the eye shot is just fantastic, only if u would back off the photoshopping. The first shot, and alot of the half body shots are just too tight. The focal length seems too long... its a squeeze.

marcwang said:
Hey, the eye shot is just fantastic, only if u would back off the photoshopping. The first shot, and alot of the half body shots are just too tight. The focal length seems too long... its a squeeze.

thanks for the feedback. except for the close up.the rest was shot with a 50mm. i guess i stand to close....:embrass:

Petf69 said:
oh...just decided to join the shoot last minute.....it was HKD170 for 1.5 hrs (3 changes)

thanks. the model has amazing eyes. you can sense the mood just from those eyes.

can you post the unedited shots so we can see the before and after.

if you don't feel like it, than don't feel compelled.

very nice.. and yup.. large eyes.. looks like leanne from project super star... hmmm thot she could go far leh.. but... anyway leanne looks abit like michelle chia (xie yunni) and ally looks a bit like michelle chia and michelle chong.. ;p my point of thought only la.. heee;p

Status
Not open for further replies.