Allowed to shoot at soccer match?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cartman2000

Dec 10, 2008
Pasir Ris
Hi, I was thinking of shooting at a soccer match between two JCs this week. Would I be allowed to do so? What I would do would be to head down to the edge of the pitch to shoot. Thanks!

this really depends on the organiser.. if you're shooting for the college I think its ok, just ask the teachers-in-charge for where you're allowed to be in..

I'm from one of the colleges, but I am trying to get my friend(who's not in a college) to shoot with me. I noted at a previous match that photographers were allowed onto the pitch(two students and two in casual clothing).

Just shoot lar... no one can answer your question.

Shoot liao then talk. If organizer buay song, delete lor.

This is from my knowledge.
Hope it help you guys.

For school related events:
1. Ask the school for permission to be a photographer.
2. If you're a former student of the particular school and if there's a teacher you know there, it's easier to request to be a photographer.
3. They may ask you to send them a copy of the photos.

For S.league or international matches:
1. You are not allowed to take photos on the sidelines of the pitch. (unless you have a press pass or the authorised photographer.)
2. Taking photos from the stands or gallery is allowed but it's for own use. (unless there is a related competition held)
3. The security have right to stop you from photography. (if there are rules and regulation for photography)
NOTE: For such events, it's better to seek clarification from Football Association of Singapore (FAS) or the Singapore Sports Council.

Last edited:
Just shoot lar... no one can answer your question.

Shoot liao then talk. If organizer buay song, delete lor.

I'm gonna do this lol, but if organiser buay song i move to stands and shoot.

A divs usually if you can enter the compound (just tell the guard u're there for the match), and you're ok to shoot. however, for the finals (which will most prob be held at Jalan Besar stadium, you'll need a pass for that.

i got permission from sch alr.. cheers

Are you shooting the Boys or Girls Finals? Girls finals is tomorrow and boys is next monday. Chances are you are from SAJC or MJC.

not mjc, vjc lol. im doing the girls finals tmr

really interesting post and the way he created thrill in the post is really nice. :):confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.