Allow me, and maybe urself to rant a bit on "Quack Photographers"

Status
Not open for further replies.

rinaldi86

Apr 13, 2004
Singapore
Not the usual "unofficial photographer yet cross the line" kind of discussion...

Please note that this discussion may contain words that may not be suitable for minors, or if you feel offended by some of the words used, forgive the posters, and please leave this thread. Thank you.

----------

Recently, my friend (a girl) has been going for some paid photoshoot by a 'freelance photographer'. Things have been going on well for quite sometime, until pretty much recently, he gets quite bold.

Ask for photoshoot with certain outfit that will reveal the contour of her body, and to add on, let him (the photographer) to 'caress'. Well, I personally don't see how, or what has photographer caressing his model/s got to do with "photoshoot session".

Next, yet another "photographer" recently added her on MSN. Immediately he sent picture of his private and asked my friend to give comment :eek:

Further added that he ****ed his models before, then later asked her if she would like to do similar with him, etc..

-----------

Now, I'm not sure if u guys/gals have encountered similar situations before, but I think there are more and more people holding onto a camera, call themself a photographer (well, nothing wrong! Photographer simply means someone who take pictures using a camera), get some gals to do shoot with, and from there work to their ulterior motives - bonk the girl.

IMO, such people truly give a bad name to photographers, and to a certain extent, the photography industry.

What can be done then? Expose them? Report Police?

Share your views, and, or rants here :)

Ask for photoshoot with certain outfit that will reveal the contour of her body, and to add on, let him (the photographer) to 'caress'. Well, I personally don't see how, or what has photographer caressing his model/s got to do with "photoshoot session".

Next, yet another "photographer" recently added her on MSN. Immediately he sent picture of his private and asked my friend to give comment :eek:

Further added that he ****ed his models before, then later asked her if she would like to do similar with him, etc..

Sounds like outraging the modesty of a lady. Report him to the police.

If he 'carresses' her in the wrong areas, she can accuse him of molest.
With pictures of privates and all, she can certain report to police.
Usually, for such cases, the girl will win. The photographer should be the one living in fear. Usually, they want to tape the session, or ask a witness to be around, just in case they get falsely accused.
So, if the girl feels abused... she can certainly report it to the police.... and the photographer will get it.

report police, nothing esle

I also wanna who is he...

Such people are giving genuine photographers a bad reputation and models may not dare to take up such jobs anymore. :thumbsd:

Should report such things to the POLICE, that's sexual harassment. :angry:

damn... who is this chap? such a sleaze. in no time the sheer mention of "photographer" might more or less conjures up the impression of "Physiologically imbalanced perverts" in the mind of others with such ppl ard.

report to police. i dunno abt u guys -but, rule 1 - no touching of model, even if it is just adjusting hair. either ask the model to do it, or get the MUA (if MUA is a lady).

thats why PAID/TFCD model must be very careful of certain photographer who act strangly

is the pervert photographer handsome or not? :bsmilie: :dunno: :bsmilie:

just report, and make it fast.

is the pervert photographer handsome or not? :bsmilie: :dunno: :bsmilie:

:kok: ..............................................

I think sending out such pictures is already outraging the modesty of the lady. Touching the model against her will (i presume).....is committing molest. Such ppl who uses photography as a tool to commit crimes is a disgrace to photography itself and should be punished.

Dial 999 !!!

reminds me of the ugly photographer incident :ipuke:

Status
Not open for further replies.