All threads re Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zenten

Deregistered
Jun 13, 2004
Dear CSers, thanks to good people moderating the CS forums, all threads pertaining to Presidential Election are fully closed...... wait a minute .... let's start another one here ..... and make them :sweat: .........:blah:

+1 before it locked

I think we just created history ... starting and posting on a CS Presidential Election thread after the results have been made known ......:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Seriously, who would care other than August 27 being a public holiday .....:bsmilie:

to me, it was a disappointment to have no contest.

reachme2003 said:
to me, it was a disappointment to have no contest.
Yeah, no 1 day holiday :(

Anyway +1

Zenten said:
I think we just created history ... starting and posting on a CS Presidential Election thread after the results have been made known ......:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Seriously, who would care other than August 27 being a public holiday .....:bsmilie:

i think we broke a world record for not having a presidential election the last time, we can enter the guiness world of records for having a continuous 2 time... :think: think nobody or no country can beat that...

my mind has never thought about one more or one less public holiday.

espn said:
Yeah, no 1 day holiday :(

Anyway +1

reachme2003 said:
my mind has never thought about one more or one less public holiday.
I did. Thought would have one more leave day credited. Sigh.

They should make it a holiday as an celebration for no challange. More GOOOOOD YEAR!! :sticktong

+1 for the thread.... -1 for public holiday

All political related discussions and topics are touchy and sensitive. Posters usually doesnt fully understand the situation they are in when posting such things especially personal comments in public forum like this. Thats why we have disallowed political related discussion in this forum. This is for the good of our members and this forum. And thats clearly stated in our guidelines right from the start.

Thread closed.

Kopitiam

Status
Not open for further replies.