All my Lumix buddies all go to dark side liaoz.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hong Jia

Feb 28, 2004
Everyone is going to the Darkside... now we shall have a list of my lumix buddies that are all going or have gone to the darkside... can put their names here...

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)

HJ, the Dark Side is strong.... but will never be able to beat the Long Side with its built-in IS (except Minolta "first IS built into DSLR body").
All we need from Pana is firmware upgrade (yes I am still not over this subject yet... :complain: :rbounce: ).

Anyways, I am also crossing over, but I will be carrying both so I will be Long and Dark.. :bsmilie:

what is the dark side? :confused:

The Dark side is something tat begins with N and ends with N...

Every beginning have an N... and every N have a beginning.. and now is the beginning of the N... what the F am i toking about... Crap...

Cheers...

orrh... i know. Anyway me not into pro.photography yet. I believe even with FZ20, i am able to shot better shots than some using D70 (no-offends). And I believe everything come with a price. And i not going to pay for the price as in now.

Everyone is going to the Darkside... now we shall have a list of my lumix buddies that are all going or have gone to the darkside... can put their names here...

1) coldman
2)
3)
4)
5)

Hong Jia said:

Every beginning have an N... and every N have a beginning.. and now is the beginning of the N... what the F am i toking about... Crap...

Cheers...
oh! I tot you were referring to your Avatar. The left side rather dark isn't it? It's P Ubin? Anyone going? :bsmilie:

Bro, just kidding la! The darkside is unreachable to me. Will have to wait!

The photo muz see the original resolution then nice... got a dark feeling on the left and sun rays coming from the right... heee... can view them from here...

http://hongjia81.multiply.com/photos

Cheers...

Hong Jia said:
The photo muz see the original resolution then nice... got a dark feeling on the left and sun rays coming from the right... heee... can view them from here...

http://hongjia81.multiply.com/photos

Cheers...

okie. looking at the pic makes one wants to visit darkside liao.
It has nice ray of hope. If high tide would be even better; i.e when the glimmering light reflects on the smooth flowing water. Hmm.. romantic scene right? :heart: oops! OT here. Sorry.

1) coldman
2) parkertr
3) Firefox (going to not-so-dark-side; Begins with a M)
4)
5)

Hong Jia said:

Cheers...

HAHAHA Hong jia is going bonkers!! :bsmilie:

yup, saw quite a few lumixers bidding for darkside items in the B/S thread. But some deals really look tempting. :)

I believe that being buddies, it does not matter if they are long, dark, or long and dark.

Camera is just a tool, and they are rather personal, IMO. So, if for some reason someone is moving on, we should feel happy for them, still we can share the photo taking technique together, go outing together, have coffee together, but accessories together, no need to be so emotional about it at all.

"Camera is a tool to help photographers in enhancing the photos that one take, one should not depend on the camera to take good photo, rather, the photography knowledge and the skill earned through practices"
- JimDavis

JimDavis said:
we can share the photo taking technique together, go outing together, have coffee together, but accessories together, no need to be so emotional about it at all.

"Camera is a tool to help photographers in enhancing the photos that one take, one should not depend on the camera to take good photo, rather, the photography knowledge and the skill earned through practices"
- JimDavis

Heheh well said! :thumbsup:

I am the unique one kekeke.. I am not photographer, I am cameraman..
Photographer puts words, emotions, beauty onto film/ccd, I am just the guy behind the camera :bsmilie: Teh-Tarik Panjang Panjang!! Manis Sikit.

So now we have a few callsign liao...

Long - FZ series
Dark - N___N (hmmmz... if got K in front, haaa...)
Not so Dark - M_______

What should we call the Fx series.... small...??? Then the C_____ brand leh...??

Juz crapping... Can help to relieve one day stress by reading this thread.

Cheers...

Hong Jia said:
So now we have a few callsign liao...

Long - FZ series
Dark - N___N (hmmmz... if got K in front, haaa...)
Not so Dark - M_______

What should we call the Fx series.... small...??? Then the C_____ brand leh...??

Juz crapping... Can help to relieve one day stress by reading this thread.

Cheers...

Ideas for life!

Pocket Rocket = FX series
ChingChing(sound of $$) = C___N

rhair78 said:
Heheh well said! :thumbsup:

I am the unique one kekeke.. I am not photographer, I am cameraman..
Photographer puts words, emotions, beauty onto film/ccd, I am just the guy behind the camera :bsmilie: Teh-Tarik Panjang Panjang!! Manis Sikit.

You too! :thumbsup: very well definition for both cameraman and photographer...Too bad I won't be able to join the Teh-Tarik session, tidak boleh panjang panjang, sedikit sedikit lama lama jadi bukit! ;)

JimDavis said:
Camera is just a tool, and they are rather personal, IMO. So, if for some reason someone is moving on, we should feel happy for them, still we can share the photo taking technique together, go outing together, have coffee together, but accessories together, no need to be so emotional about it at all.

- JimDavis
Well said bro! :thumbsup:

We share our ideas, nice and bad photos together. We learn each day. No matter where we belong to, we are still a group of friends that shared the same interest. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.