All Female Photographer Outing #3

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlteredVision

Mar 22, 2008
www.alteredvision.net
Please put down your nick if interested and I will PM you.

Date : 25th May 2008 Sunday
Time : Very very early morning
Venue : Will notify via PM / Email
Point of Meeting: Will notify via PM / Email
Theme: Nature / Macro / Landscape
Deposit: $10
Estimated expenses: $15 - $25 including deposit, not including meals or drinks (Cost breakdown available)

Limited places only. Around 10 - 12 people preferably. 15 max.

Would like $10 deposit from those who are coming because I have to pay deposit in advance, and I don't want to end up paying the entire bill if you last minute cancel / no show.

Note: I have already paid the deposit, and booking for up to 15 people is confirmed. Photography allowed, no problem. Tripod also okay.

Interested to know more details only, attendance TBA (no guarantee of place):

1. magicalmarie
2. limkopi - TBC
3. camm
4. pigletnpiggy
5. munch

Confirmed coming with deposit paid (place guaranteed):

1. alteredVision
2. MilkFactory
3. ailyntay
4. Clickerz
5. euterpe
6. Febrita
7. jolee6

Estimated Cost Details:

No. of people - Cost per person:
1 - $96.50 :bigeyes:
2 - $51.50
5 - $24.50
7 - $19.36
10 - $15.50
12 - $14
15 - $14.50

As you can see, will need a minimum of 5 people to keep costs reasonable. If there aren't enough people, I may open the doors to others or cancel outing.

1. old Skool
2. alteredVision (will move to confirmed once they confirm receipt of deposit and booking)
3. onioncube

1. old Skool
2. alteredVision (will move to confirmed once they confirm receipt of deposit and booking)
3. onioncube
4. euterpe

1. old Skool
3. onioncube
4. euterpe
5. ailyn

Macro shooting! I'm in....
Good good can test out my manfrotto 190CXPro on the field liao. :cheergal:
$$$ will settle when meet up on Sat.

Wah, so enthusiastic! Just PMed you. I put you as confirmed, but if you change your mind after hearing the location, can let me know.

Wah, so enthusiastic! Just PMed you. I put you as confirmed, but if you change your mind after hearing the location, can let me know.

Hi! Interested but like to know the place and time 1st. Thx!

can PM me place and time to consider?

Macro shooting! I'm in....
Good good can test out my manfrotto 190CXPro on the field liao. :cheergal:
$$$ will settle when meet up on Sat.

Sorry, due to work commitment, might need to travel oversea in May, so unable to join this outing liao............So :cry:.

Hi there... can I join? Am fairly new and would like to practise.

How can i pass you d deposit?

Just the type of photography I'm interested but too bad I'm an old man. How come cannot have mixed outings?

This is a time when I feel like sexually discriminated LOL
BTW, saw the female shooters crowd the other weekend, great;)

All those on the list of interested people should have received a PM. If you haven't received it, please let me know. Let me know what your decision is too please. A "not interested" is better than no answer, so I don't have to keep wondering how many people are going to be turning up. I promise not to bite. Thanks for your help and understanding.

DeSwitch & freebsdntu:

Hehe sorry guys.

Maybe you can try the West Shooters here: http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=359178&highlight=west+shooters

freebsdntu: Suddenly I feel stalked... :eek:

All those on the list of interested people should have received a PM. If you haven't received it, please let me know. Let me know what your decision is too please. A "not interested" is better than no answer, so I don't have to keep wondering how many people are going to be turning up. I promise not to bite. Thanks for your help and understanding.

DeSwitch & freebsdntu:

Hehe sorry guys.

Maybe you can try the West Shooters here: http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=359178&highlight=west+shooters

freebsdntu: Suddenly I feel stalked... :eek:

No problem. I do hv my own kakis lah. Just thinking that since you want to keep cost low, a mixed outing will have more participants.

Ya, I also think you are right that there will be a lot more participants if mixed. Since I've been participating more in FS, just thought I'd organise for them instead of CSers in general. But given the response so far... :dunno:

Low cost is one thing, but I'll be happy with around 5 people actually, because big group also problematic. On the other hand, I feel it's a waste to let those empty slots stay empty.

Gals ar... do you all mind if it turn into mixed outing? Can PM me if you don't want to post here.
Note: Only want to know what those who are interested in going think.

Ya, I also think you are right that there will be a lot more participants if mixed. Since I've been participating more in FS, just thought I'd organise for them instead of CSers in general. But given the response so far... :dunno:

Low cost is one thing, but I'll be happy with around 5 people actually, because big group also problematic. On the other hand, I feel it's a waste to let those empty slots stay empty.

Gals ar... do you all mind if it turn into mixed outing? Can PM me if you don't want to post here.
Note: Only want to know what those who are interested in going think.

Where all the female photographer have gone? :think:.
Still trying to confirm my trip in May with my boss :mad2:. Let you know before end of April ok. Hope be able to bring my trip to early May :sweat:.

Status
Not open for further replies.