All Female Photographer Outing #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am no good in macro...but gonna try this time.. ;p

1. old Skool
2. alteredVision (will move to confirmed once they confirm receipt of deposit and booking)
3. onioncube
4. euterpe
5. ailyn
6. LotusFairy :lovegrin:

Yay more people now. :D

Deposit has been made and booking is confirmed. I'm also keeping the first post updated. Please check from time to time. If I have accidentally left out your name, or if your name is up there but you haven't received a PM on the details from me, please let me know.

Those who already know the location, but are not interested, please let me know so I can have a better idea of how many are really still interested in going.

On a side note, I know I unthinkingly called this the 3rd outing, but since it's still some weeks away, anyone care to organise an outing or two before then? I believe there was quite a bit of interest for the flyer on the previous outing, but don't feel like you have to organise for that. Your own choice of where you want to organise for.

haechoo:
Thanks, and have fun too! Look forward to seeing any photos you wish to share when you get back.

Ups for the holiday. Have PMed most of you on the list also. Please reply if you are interested, not interested, or maybe coming. Anyone else interested, please let me know.

Hmm....is the venue posted somewhere? Can't seems to find leh. Besides Macro, any other things to shoot? Don't have macro lens...

There's landscape also, though only at specific locations. Normal lens probably also can get some shots, or if nothing else, there's always candid shots. It's posted, but not on clubsnap forums. Have pmed you.

1. old Skool
2. alteredVision (will move to confirmed once they confirm receipt of deposit and booking)
3. onioncube
4. euterpe
5. ailyn
6. LotusFairy
7. Febrita

Heya Dudettes!

Enjoy the outing and remember to slop on some mossie repellent and sunscreen! :)

Hi gals, enjoy your outing & take lots pics :)
Hope to join next outing.

1. old Skool
3. onioncube
4. euterpe
5. ailyn
6. LotusFairy
7. Febrita
8. munch

Heya Dudettes!

Enjoy the outing and remember to slop on some mossie repellent and sunscreen! :)

Mossie repellent will also repels your macro subjects. Once you try to get close they will jump/fly away. Wear long sleves and long pants (avoid black/dark coloured clothing).

Just from my own experience.

We went out to Chek Jawa, Pulau Ubin, this morning. Many thanks to AlteredVision for organising this wonderful trip.

Had a really great time with AlteredVision, MilkFactory and Clickerz (sorry if I got your nicks wrong). It was fun meeting you girls and hope to see you again!

Here are some of the shots that I took:
(the rest are on http://febrita.zenfolio.com/p854681777).

Soldier Crab
p981896158-4.jpg

Hermit Crab
p840255458-4.jpg

Hermit Crab
p965701111-4.jpg

Cracked Earth
p1068130314-3.jpg

Lone Tree (I processed by modifying levels, hue and contrast)
p991819115-4.jpg

great pics there! :D looking forward to the next outing to be organized!

There must be a lot of funs yesterday. Too bad I have to past this as I experienced neck pain after return from Perth on Sat :cry:. Lucky no major problem but mainly due to change of weather that my body need more time to adapt. Get better now. Sorry for my no show yesterday......

great pics there! :D looking forward to the next outing to be organized!

Hi kapooh, thank you! Yup, I was grateful AlteredVision organised such a great outing!

There must be a lot of funs yesterday. Too bad I have to past this as I experienced neck pain after return from Perth on Sat :cry:. Lucky no major problem but mainly due to change of weather that my body need more time to adapt. Get better now. Sorry for my no show yesterday......

Hi ailyntay, hope you're feeling better by now! Looking forward to get to know you all!

Hey... thanks for organizing the trip, really appreciate it very much. Hope all of you did enjoy the fun !!!

Welcome to Pulau Ubin..;)

mg1423gu1.jpg

mg1274xj8.jpg

mg1372yx7.jpg

A friendly person
mg1212aj1.jpg

Wahahaahah! MilkFactory, you got my butt in center stage!!! I'm now officially one of the species inhabiting the wetlands of Chek Jawa!!! HAHAHAHA! :D
Hope to see you in future outings! ;)

Here's another one from me:
p885596561-3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.