All Canon DG users! Take Note!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paladin

Jan 18, 2002
SGP
Visit site
Saw today's paper? They are giving the 64MB without qualifying the buy period. They just said " bought before 24th March" without qualifying the start date which they did initially!!!

My colleague went down today lunch time to collect his although he bought his G2 in early Jan 2001!!!!

:) :)

Originally posted by Paladin
Saw today's paper? They are giving the 64MB without qualifying the buy period. They just said " bought before 24th March" without qualifying the start date which they did initially!!!

My colleague went down today lunch time to collect his although he bought his G2 in early Jan 2001!!!!

:) :)

eh! how to claim? i got my A20 last feb... and where to claim?

Originally posted by Paladin

Bought G2 in early Jan 2001? Hmm... I thought G2 was available only around Aug/Sept last year?

Anyway guys, before you all get too excited over it, see this page at canon website.. You need to purchase the G2 between 25/2/2002 and 24/3/2002.

Originally posted by ziploc
Anyway guys, before you all get too excited over it, see this page at canon website.. You need to purchase the G2 between 25/2/2002 and 24/3/2002.

chey~~~ he never state clearly.. make me happy for a moment.. :(

Er.. sorry not only G2, the promo is for "Powershot G2, Powershot S30/ S40, Digital IXUS 300 and V."

Clarification : He bought his G2 in Sept 2001. But if your bought any of the cameras stated in today's advert, you just bring your receipt and warranty to Funan and redeem lor..... just remember to bring the advert to back you up as they did not qualify the start date....

Try lah...my colleague collected it lunch time today!

Originally posted by ziploc

Today's advert and the website would have created some confusion.....hmm......can argue through I believe....

cheapskate man,

its obviously not for those who brought long ago. Typical SINGAPOREAN

I want to go as well........ wat time u all goin? we all exert pressure on them by going ard the same time... :D

Originally posted by hackie

what's ur prob? r u a racist or wat?
learn to respect other races before u speak with ur ass...

err I think u are being too sensitive.. I am no racist that is why I include the 2nd sentece there, if not ppl that I think everyone concern is only chinese and exclude non chinese.. and can't see that smiley :) face there? incase u duuno, i am joking

read, think before u make such assumption with ur ass

Originally posted by TsQ

err I think u are being too sensitive.. I am no racist that is why I include the 2nd sentece there, if not ppl that I think everyone concern is only chinese and exclude non chinese.. and can't see that smiley :) face there? incase u duuno, i am joking

read, think before u make such assumption with ur ass

oh.. i have deleted my thread before u post urs..
no wish to argue...
to each his own..

Originally posted by hackie

oh.. i have deleted my thread before u post urs..
no wish to argue...
to each his own..

ah nevermind lar.. misunderstading.. seriously no offence. That post was merely a joke (at least it suppose to be)..

a big big :)

Originally posted by TsQ

ah nevermind lar.. misunderstading.. seriously no offence. That post was merely a joke (at least it suppose to be)..

a big big :)
;)

Status
Not open for further replies.