Aliens Vs Predators: The Worst A/P Movie Ever!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tmc17479

Oct 23, 2003
Bukit Timah
Visit site
Went to watch it today and was horrified by the director's lack of creativity for storytelling and its sequence, mainly its lack of respect for the original stories. Basically a throw-everything-at-you-and-that's-it movie.

No sense of suspense in the movie, nothing fantastic about the special effects. Oh yeah and comedy in places when its supposed to be serious.

One of my greatest wishes now.......AVP 2 and directed by Spielberg or Cameron or Bruckheimer.

thanks for the warning. i have save the money for some other movies.

You should check out the ratings from www.imdb.com before watching any movie. I find the ratings very accurate as they are from thousands of viewers and not just one person's view. Movies with rating of 7 and above are pretty good.

Could have know even before watching.... :)
Definitely not a quality show....

For me I like Action. Any of the action movie I will watch. As a Director or Screenplay, Story may be not that good, but the movie is fun to watch as Predators still half step ahead Aliens. The Best action fright is on the Last part, where the Predator try to save the actress...A camera shot show predator, look like MATRIX the flying up, and down to Alien back ;p

I never watch on cinema, but on Internet download...hehehehe :nono:

Lol the movie seems nice, but now i decided not to watch... :)

i Lurvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeee it!!!! :thumbsup: couldn't be better..i'll even get the DVD when its out...think my alien & predators model kits should worth alot now...heeee... :think:

i think its a rather "typical" Predator ending.. the Predators all dead... and erm... the ending for the Queen is the same for Aliens... cuz,... the second series was the Queen being thrown out into space, whereaes, the AVP, the Queen being drowned ? isnt it the same ?

However, the wristbomb which can be activated for self-destruction was rather weird. according to "researches" the Predator wrist watch has the ability to destory everything in the range of 130acres ? but why did the movie's explosion of the wrist onli affected the temple's range ?? weird.. and since the Predator has the technology to capture the queen for its purposes, but why didnt they realise that the acid of the drones can acutally melt the "special" predatorian metal ???? hahahahahha

the story lacks some creativity.. but its worth the wait for me... but looking forward to see the Predalien in action.... hahahha..

:thumbsup: for a Predator fan like me.. i give it 4 stars and 1 star for the killing of the last Predator... hes such a interesting predator... but the DISC didnt come.. y didnt they put the Disc into the story.. wasted sia...

Perhaps they should come out the human version AVP,

Sigourney Weaver Vs Arnold Schwarzenegger :bsmilie:

actually i kinda liked the movie. but then i don't really go to such movies to think so much on the plot, just for visual candy. :think:

AdamGoi said:
I think the director should have turned it into a romance ... the Predator King fell in love with the Alien Queen ... :devil:

:faint: dat would be the worst "beastiality" movie ever. :sweat:

AdamGoi said:
I think the director should have turned it into a romance ... the Predator King fell in love with the Alien Queen ... :devil:

ha-ha-ha... i think thats no possible, cuz the alien queen is self-reproductive which means it dosent need a mate to reproduce, and since the queen is the matriach of her brood, she will kill everything this is not within her control and command.

if u were to read the history of Aliens, the Queen War, it states that the clashing broods of both aliens of different queens, states that as long that the brood doesnt belong to its respectful queen is classified as an enemy.

Sigourney was therefore different as she was the host for the next generation of Queen, esp on Alien 3, where an seperate Alien was hosted and being bred to protect her, and the queen host.

that explains why she was ressurected by Weyland Yutani, to bred a next generation of fighting machines... but in the 4th series we all know that it failed.. lol...

Therefore i would say that the next series that can focus of capturing the queen for breeding purposes for the humans and use the genes of the queen and reproduce a "King Rogue" alien and pit both the Queen and King in a battle for Supremacy... lol.... and the Predator comes in and claim its reward.. for killing both the King and Queen... as soon as he (Predator) steps in.. he faces something familar.... in the 1st AVP, the Predalien, now in its maturity stage.... and the Predator and Predalien now fights... :eek:

and the whole clan of Predators join in the war... and the humans equipped with pulse rifles and smartguns and start shooting !! hhhahaha :bsmilie:

now left the Predator and the fighting Queen and King.... and the fights goes on and on.. and the King falls to the might of the queen, and one deadly bite.. and there goes the King's head..... now left the Predator and the Queen and her Royal Guards.... the queen usually would have 4 Royal Guards, having more armour den the warrior and drones, and a longer tail and bigger body bulit and a faster and more dangerous one.... bigger and longer claws...

backed by the queen's brood... her army of warriors and drones....

the Clan now faces the ultimate challenge.... the Aliens vs Predators....

now.... The war has began....
And the end is here....

The humans backed out from the Hive and return to the safety of the Complex.. watching the War from the cameras being laid at the Hives... :bigeyes:

and flares from the Pred's shoulder guns start shooting, spears flying, wrist blades swishing, and discs flying everywhere, the alien's claw and tail slashing everything they see, the admantine of armour of the predators being slashed... being head bitten, being burnt by acid, both the Preds and Aliens suffered substantial damage....

until one predator... he took out his spear... and activated it, he jumped with super agility and fired his shoulder guns and speared every warrior he could and he landed infront of the injured Queen... the queen injured by the previous fight with the King, she was recuperating in her chamber... and she didnt fought back.. BUT from behind...

the appearance of the Royal Guards....

the Predator used his spear and speared all the Guards and summoned all his strength to finish the final and last Guard, hoping to protect the Queen...

and as soon before he could send the finishing blow..... a huge blue fireball came in... it sent the Guard into flying pieces... the Young predator turned back.. its the Ancient One... the Old Predator.. who has joined the predator.. he signaled the young one to go ahead and finish the queen while he takes the others....

the Young one... taunted and activated his secondary set of wrist blades... twice the length, and he changed his shoulder guns for heavy damage... and he was prepared for the battle that could change his life forever.... and...

sWisS..... Bam !! sWiss.... sLiCe.... wHAck...... sWiss... chIng.. chAng...

the Predator lost both his Sec. wrist blades due to the highly corrisive acid of the queen... and he took out his spear and charged towards.... and without hesitation........ the forced the spear right into the torso of the Queen, dealing a fatal blow.... the Queen screamed and commanded all the drones to fall back... but it failed, all the warrior and drones fell to the might of the mighty Predators... :bsmilie:

and there the Queen.. defeated with the rest of her brood, the Young Predator, took out his melee knife and slowly sliced the head of the queen to claim his Prize.. and he has been honored the next chief of the next game hunt...

and there.... the war ended, and the Predators won, and each returned with a trophy... and the as when the Ancient one was walking back to his ship... he fell..................

he has fallen into another trap..... this time.. a lair.. filled with eggs.. which is bigger and seems more sensitive to surrounding change.... and soon,, one of the egg open , and the hugger huged the Ancient One... and the preds got no choice but to leave the Ancient one behind....

.................................................................................................................................................. [ after incubation ] .................................................................................................................[ after 32 hrs ] ......................................................................................................................................

the humans returned to the hive to extract the Ancient One, hoping to learn more about the secret... but...............

to their surprise, the Ancient One's host is gone.. and it has escaped, as carry the genes of the Queen and Predator, the next generation of Aliens emerged and true enough, it inherited the improved regeneration genes and the Queen grew to full maturity in 24hrs... and before the humans were even prepared... they faced a new enemy.............. the new brood is awaiting them...for now... they have no where to run.. but to sumit to their fate... and all of them were dinner to the aliens.. =p

-------------- The End ---------------

ok.. anyone here want to employ me 2 be ur scriptwriter ??? hhahahha... my charges are very low one...

erm... so is it like Riddick? if it is I'll have to watch it alone LOL

ermm.. riddick is a rather cool movie la.. but AVP is more for a sequel and will be much enjoyable for those who watched Alien, Aliens, Alien 3, Aliens Ressurection, Predator and Predator 2.

so like that lor... erm... u might wannt watch the previous movies to gain a lil more insight on the Aliens and Preds... hehehe.. :bsmilie:

Thanks for the review. I wanted to drag my wife along to watch this movie..

Will save it for some other better movies.. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.