Aliens over Singapore

Status
Not open for further replies.

ckiang

Jan 17, 2002
Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
www.ckphoto.net
SINGAPORE 5 Aug 2002 - People around the CBD area today were shocked to discover a ray of light shooting upwards from the Millenia Tower. The light seem to blink as if sending a signal to aliens in outer space.

Mr. Marc Vigneau, a tourist from Paris said, "I was looking out of the balcony in my hotel room at Swissotel the Stamford when I notice this long, bright, pulsating beam of light flashing upwards from the Millenia Tower. It seems to be in some sort of code I can't comphrehend. By the time I rushed inside to get my camera, it's gone".

Some of the other people who saw the phenomena also commented on seeing unidentified flying objects flying across the skyline before that beam of light appeared.

A passer-by who was shooting the lit-up facade of City Hall also saw the light. He sent us the following picture:

DSCN9995web.jpg

The police are investigating the case.

police investigating the case?? lol, joker. this kind of case should be investigate by ministry of defense.

must be a april fool joke.

now , this is real :

#1 Jul 31, 02 - 11:29 AM

Bright Blue UFO Scrambles 113th Squadron Near D.C.

WTOP has learned that residents near Andrews Air Force base were shaken from their beds early Friday morning by some strange activity in the air.

"Incredible. Absolutely incredible" is what Renny Rogers of Waldorf calls it. Just before two in the morning, Rogers says he saw a large blue ball of light streaking across the sky. But it was the military jets that really startled him.

"(The jets) were right on its tail. As the thing would move, a jet was right behind it," Rogers recalls.

He is not the only one who saw it. Several people called WTOP Radio reporting seeing a bright blue or orange ball moving very fast, being chased by jets.

Rogers says there was no smoke coming from the object, no flashing lights, and says it was smooth, and eerily silent.

The Air National Guard confirms they scrambled the 113th squadron.

Spokesman Sheldon Smith says they are investigating and in contact with NORAD.
7-26-02
WTOP Radio
devtoolkit.wtop.com/news/...sID=584517

F-16s Pursue Unknown Craft Over Region

For Renny Rogers, it was strange enough that military jets were flying low over his home in Waldorf in the middle of the night. It was what he thinks he saw when he headed outside to look early yesterday that floored him.

"It was this object, this light-blue object, traveling at a phenomenal rate of speed," Rogers said. "This Air Force jet was right behind it, chasing it, but the object was just leaving him in the dust. I told my neighbor, 'I think those jets are chasing a UFO."

Military officials confirm that two F-16 jets from Andrews Air Force Base were scrambled early yesterday after radar detected an unknown aircraft in area airspace. But they scoff at the idea that the jets were chasing a strange and speedy, blue unidentified flying object.

"We had a track of interest, so we sent up some aircraft," said Maj. Douglas Martin, a spokesman for the North American Aerospace Defense Command in Colorado, which has responsibility for defending U.S. airspace. "Everything was fine in the sky, so they returned home."

At the same time, military officials say they do not know just what the jets were chasing, because whatever it was disappeared. "There are any number of scenarios, but we don't know what it was," said Maj. Barry Venable, another spokesman for NORAD.

Radar detected a low, slow-flying aircraft about 1 a.m. yesterday, according to a military official. Controllers were unable to establish radio communication with the unidentified aircraft, and NORAD was notified.

When the F-16s carrying air-to-air missiles were launched from Andrews, the unidentified aircraft's track faded from the radar, the military official said, speaking on condition of anonymity.

Pilots with the D.C. Air National Guard's 113th Air Wing, which flew the F-16s from Andrews, reported nothing out of the ordinary, NORAD officials said.

"It was a routine launch," said Lt. Col. Steve Chase, a senior officer with the wing, which keeps pilots and armed jets on 24-hour alert at Andrews to respond to incidents as part of an air defense system protecting Washington after the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks.

Rogers remains convinced that what he saw was not routine. "It looked like a shooting star with no trailing mist," he said. "I've never seen anything like it."
July 26, 2002
Washington Post
www.washingtonpost.com/wp...Jul26.html

Originally posted by ninelives
police investigating the case?? lol, joker. this kind of case should be investigate by ministry of defense.

must be a april fool joke.

no it's not a joke. it's real. i saw that scene with my own eyes!! :eek:

Originally posted by Red Dawn

no it's not a joke. it's real. i saw that scene with my own eyes!! :eek:
blue light again?? look at my above article, exactly happened in USA. but they responsed fast. lucky millenia tower never blow out, coz Air national guard in singapore response so slowly..............:thumbsd:

Aiyo... Singapore where got Air National Guard....

Then again regarding the reports from USA (if there is even such report in the first place), they are probably just cover-ups... It has been well known that they like to test out their top secret aircraft in the middle of the night and if noticed, says it's some UFOs and aliens... And there's always some other chase aircrafts following the test aircraft in flight, which probably explains the other aircraft that is supposingly chasing after the 'UFOs'... <G> :)

KS

Originally posted by ninelives
blue light again?? look at my above article, exactly happened in USA. but they responsed fast. lucky millenia tower never blow out, coz Air national guard in singapore response so slowly..............:thumbsd:

I have already sent my spy to investigate the case:D

IMG_3064.jpg

020728_11.jpg

i saw the light too..the truth is out there...

;p
argent2

Status
Not open for further replies.