Alfa Romeo Cars!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shodan99

Nov 5, 2004
Anyone here owns an Alfa?

I have seriously fallen in love with the Brera:lovegrin: ...

But unfortunately, my wallet says NO!... So sad!

More here:

http://www.alfaromeo.com.sg/home.html

Although Alfa isnt the fastest car or most powerful cars on the road.. But god, the looks! They are just so stunning!

my favorite has to be the Alfa GT. damn chio... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

sadly, i could only afford the 1/43 scale one :sweat:

i dun like the license plate being put at one side. i prefer the license plate to be placed in the centre. hee :embrass:

i dun like the license plate being put at one side. i prefer the license plate to be placed in the centre. hee :embrass:
i like it best if the number plate isn't there at all :embrass::embrass:

I have no idea why, but after all these years, I still like the spyder 2000. I mean it's really old and there's nothing innovative about it nor is it very sexy looking, but somehow it just spells out 'erotic' for some reason or other.

I drive an alfa romeo 157. Aesthetically, it's a nice car. Drive wise, I think it's OK. I remember when we first bought the car, everyone kept telling us that it's not reliable etc etc. But so far i think it has served us well. We've had it for 2.5 years now and i'm still happy with it.

i think the 159 is a vast improvement and it is worth considering (for those who are considering). Test drive it and before you know it, u've been bitten by the serpent!

Chrs
Jinny

Check out this Italian Belle!:lovegrin:

shodan99-1l.jpg

Photo credits: www.brera.alfaromeo.com

Alfa is a beautiful car. So it kinda baffles me why they bought a 60 second primetime TV-ad slot, but made a horrible, horrible ad. Does Pierre Png make YOU want to buy a 159?

That ad agency ought to be fired. :thumbsd:

Alfa is a beautiful car. So it kinda baffles me why they bought a 60 second primetime TV-ad slot, but made a horrible, horrible ad. Does Pierre Png make YOU want to buy a 159?

That ad agency ought to be fired. :thumbsd:

Yah... the ad is horrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.