Alfa Romeo 156 dancing

Status
Not open for further replies.

burnpavement

May 31, 2008
www.vml.com.sg
Another series I did on Saturday with an Alfa Romeo 156.
Thanks very much for viewing my work.

whee.jpg

rearbck.jpg

rearquart.jpg

side.jpg

tilt.jpg

Just personal opinion, felt that the camera angle is tad too low for first and last pic.
Also with the car angling ( composition ) downwards, feels like plunging down somewhat.

Just personal opinion, felt that the camera angle is tad too low for first and last pic.
Also with the car angling ( composition ) downwards, feels like plunging down somewhat.

Noted with thanks. A bit too dramatic huh ... :bsmilie:

Another series I did on Saturday with an Alfa Romeo 156.
Thanks very much for viewing my work.

rearbck.jpg

I like this shot..:thumbsup:

Thanks!
Owner suggested a shot that can see the rear lights, so I tried to stretch my rig a bit and got this. Proof that sometimes other people have better ideas than the photographers ... :embrass:

i Actually think the pictures are great. Good work

Alfas always look good regardless of which angle you view them from.

did you DI in the skies on the last pic? quite well done:) the only thing that gives it away is the window that is over exposed (white) and the ground seems the same as the carpark :p

I dunno how you take those pics but i can say that they look good to me...

did you DI in the skies on the last pic? quite well done:) the only thing that gives it away is the window that is over exposed (white) and the ground seems the same as the carpark :p

Yes, it's a DI-ed sky.
Good spotting on the window, I missed that. ;)

Amazing shots! was thinking of a making a diy rig! but jus started picking up car photography only a few weeks.:embrass:

Seems like the sight line of all the pics are just at the bumper level...guess probably on a monopod.

Any local guy able to drive four wheels with two, it will be fantastic. Some of those crazy arabian just do it on public road.

Thanks ... regarding the rig, feel free to ask any questions. It's not hard to DIY one.

Thanks for wanting to share! but i guess i should practice more before i go into rigs,hopefully soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.