Alfa Romeo 156 dancing

Status
Not open for further replies.

cabbySHE

Dec 5, 2008
Just personal opinion, felt that the camera angle is tad too low for first and last pic.
Also with the car angling ( composition ) downwards, feels like plunging down somewhat.

May 31, 2008
www.vml.com.sg
Just personal opinion, felt that the camera angle is tad too low for first and last pic.
Also with the car angling ( composition ) downwards, feels like plunging down somewhat.
Noted with thanks. A bit too dramatic huh ... :bsmilie:

May 31, 2008
www.vml.com.sg
Another series I did on Saturday with an Alfa Romeo 156.
Thanks very much for viewing my work.

I like this shot..:thumbsup:
Thanks!
Owner suggested a shot that can see the rear lights, so I tried to stretch my rig a bit and got this. Proof that sometimes other people have better ideas than the photographers ... :embrass:

wiangz

Dec 4, 2008
i Actually think the pictures are great. Good work

StFubar

Apr 9, 2009
Alfas always look good regardless of which angle you view them from.

ricleo

Mar 13, 2004
Eastern Singapore
did you DI in the skies on the last pic? quite well done:) the only thing that gives it away is the window that is over exposed (white) and the ground seems the same as the carpark :p

undergrd

Jun 16, 2007
North-East
I dunno how you take those pics but i can say that they look good to me...

May 31, 2008
www.vml.com.sg
did you DI in the skies on the last pic? quite well done:) the only thing that gives it away is the window that is over exposed (white) and the ground seems the same as the carpark :p
Yes, it's a DI-ed sky.
Good spotting on the window, I missed that. ;)

Jun 14, 2008
Amazing shots! was thinking of a making a diy rig! but jus started picking up car photography only a few weeks.:embrass:

cabbySHE

Dec 5, 2008
Seems like the sight line of all the pics are just at the bumper level...guess probably on a monopod.

Any local guy able to drive four wheels with two, it will be fantastic. Some of those crazy arabian just do it on public road.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom