Alert!! Too good to be TRUE!!! Or Not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paranoia08

Jun 27, 2007
Singapore
Hi,

Have anyone got a call from any person from 香港永和電子國際科技有限公司(Hong Kong Yonghe electron international science and technology limited company).

URL: http://www.hkyhe.com

Scenario:

A person from this company called me and asked me to go to their company event on Wed in Malaysia.
I asked her how did she got my number and she told me because I bought a gadget and did a survey.(I bought so many gadget, so I didn't asked further.)
I wasn't free and did not attend.

On Thur, the same person called me again and told me that they had a lucky draw from the dinner and I got second prize which is SGD$ 200,000!!!

She asked for my bank a/c no. and said the company will transfer to me.
After that, she said I have to pay 15% of the 200,000 as Country Tax.

I told her I don't have and she asked me to find ways to get it in order to receive the 200,000.

Anyone encounter the similar case as I did?

sounds 99% like a scam... :nono::nono:

Just give your bank account no. and see what pops up.

If they request you transfer the 15% FIRST, then it's a scam.

EDIT: Saw the link by megaweb - YUP it's 101% scam.

Hi,

Have anyone got a call from any person from 香港永和電子國際科技有限公司(Hong Kong Yonghe electron international science and technology limited company).

Scenario:

A person from this company called me and asked me to go to their company event on Wed in Malaysia.
I asked her how did she got my number and she told me because I bought a gadget and did a survey.(I bought so many gadget, so I didn't asked further.)

On Thur, the same person called me again and told me that they had a lucky draw from the dinner and I got second prize which is SGD$ 200,000!!!

I told her I don't have and she asked me to find ways to get it in order to receive the 200,000.

becareful, it is a scam, con job... :eek:

I did gave my bank a/c number to her.
But before giving, I called my bank and asked the bank if it is safe to give out my bank a/c no. when the other party got my particulars.

The bank consultant told me it is 100% safe and I told the bank to alert me for any transaction going on.

But before giving, I called my bank and asked the bank if it is safe to give out my bank a/c no. when the other party got my particulars.

The bank consultant told me it is 100% safe and I told the bank to alert me for any transaction going on.

Oh giving bank account no. is VERY safe.

The only thing other people can do is transfer money in... ;p

Wow money does really drop from the sky !!! :eek:
:cool:
Ridley's believe it or not !

If you believe, then its more good years to come !!!!

If you dun, then its more dogs years to come.

Later they will bank in -$200,000 into your account.;)

Same type of scam as the Bank of Africa email. I receive tons of them every week. :bsmilie:

Anyway, I've recorded down all the conversation we had and thinking how to get this company napped.

Hi,

Scenario:

you noob? of course its fake. no need to ask us here.

hey just ask them to deduct the 15% country tax and deposit the remainder into your account. :bsmilie:
15% = 30000
balance = 170000

if you see the 170000 do let us know k?

I'm not asking if it is fake or not..
I'm asking if anyone encounter this also...:lovegrin:

:think: u tink its fake but u still give him ur bank account number "just in case it's real"
:rolleyes:....................... :rolleyes: ............................ :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.