Album Making

Status
Not open for further replies.

jesser

Dec 28, 2002
Serangoon
www.jesserswork.com.sg
Hi All,

Just wish to seek advises from those photographer making their own wedding album.
Here is an area which I like to improve.
I do my own wedding album for my clients. S10R photos pasted onto the album by double sided tape. Nicely done. But after a few days, the pages seems to be getting a little wavy.
Can see from the side of the album but it does not really affect the whole book. Is still acceptable just wanted to make it better for my client.
Any idea how to reduce this problem?

Thank you very much.
:)

But after a few days, the pages seems to be getting a little wavy.

Your pages are probably too thin. If use thicker, cardboard-like pages, this would not happen. Also try not to use wet glue. Always use dry-mounting where possible. I see you are using double-sided tape (acid-free ones I presume). That is fine.

Your pages are probably too thin. If use thicker, cardboard-like pages, this would not happen. Also try not to use wet glue. Always use dry-mounting where possible. I see you are using double-sided tape (acid-free ones I presume). That is fine.

hi, thanks for the reply, i using albums from gloryworkz. thick mounting pages. double side tape, i bought 'polar bear' brand, believes to be good quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.